PDA

View Full Version : New member

Whitewulf
02-24-2005, 01:30 PM
Hey guys finally took the time to register today.Some of you might no me from Ak-47.net?Anyways picked up a great deal on an IMI Model b a few weeks ago and looking around for mags and parts to add to it a bit.Also looking around at the legal issues in NC as to what i can do with it.I have to say shooting the UZI for the first time impresssed the hell out of me compared with hk-94 and beretta storm.Couldnt belive the range you get out of that tiny 9mm.Only imagine what a Galil would be like.Maybe someone in america will start building galils out of parts kits at a good price.Just cant afford the $3000 plus for a galil at this time.

suka5168
02-24-2005, 01:41 PM
Ohio Rapid Fire make new Galils on US ecievers and Vulcan/Hesse make them too. both from surplus Isreali parts.

Whitewulf
02-24-2005, 01:44 PM
Do they hold up or are they like the junky receivers made for the hk-usc to use grease gun mags?My USC never would work right so I had to sell it.

suka5168
02-24-2005, 01:54 PM
ORF receiver are pretty good from an owner here..milled from a solid block. The Hesse is JUNK from lots of opions id obtained from various sources, but do have a veriaty of Galil types.
I have an Original Isreali in 308, and is a excellent shooter with the Trilux scope.

gkmarzgeo
02-25-2005, 04:30 PM
I fully plan to be buried with muh IMI(Action Arms Philly imported)Galil/ARM & her Beta C magazine!!!

Not Dead yet Geo

Musibike
02-26-2005, 11:20 AM
I just got one of the ORF GALILs. DID you have trible with the trigger moving from side to side and locking in the receiver?

Was your carrier real tight at first?

Originally posted by suka5168
ORF receiver are pretty good from an owner here..milled from a solid block. The Hesse is JUNK from lots of opions id obtained from various sources, but do have a veriaty of Galil types.
I have an Original Isreali in 308, and is a excellent shooter with the Trilux scope. :cool