PDA

View Full Version : recomendations on dealers

sj
08-24-2005, 12:02 PM
We've got 16 micro galils (post samples) and 116 magazines for them (about 90% condition for both weapons and mags). I'm trying to find a dealer that could work out a trade. This is a law enforcement agency that's trying to make a trade for Colt 11.5 select fire commandos. Could you recommend a reputable dealer that won't take us to the cleaners? You can contract me (Sgt. Joe)at (318)797-1935 if you need to.

suka5168
08-24-2005, 01:45 PM
Wow , That is nice.
Sorry i dont know , but that is a nice pic.

Wished they were cut up for some semi builds.

:D

ESKFREEDOM
08-26-2005, 05:21 PM
TRY BOTACH TATICAL THEY SELL ALOT OF MICRO GALILS...YOU CAN ALSO TRY VOUGE ARMS OUT OF ALBANY OREGON........SHURE WISH I COULD OWN ONE....WHY DONT YOU LIKE THEM????THEY ARE WAY BETTER GUN THAN THE COLTS!!!!!!!!!

sj
08-27-2005, 08:30 AM
Got these from Botach, I'm sure we would get a better deal from someone else. As to whether or not the micro galils are better or not, everyone has their opinions and from carrying and using one for the last 2 years (we had MP5s and Colt Commandos prior to this), I don't feel they presented any advantages over and did present a few disadvantages to the Colt. We wouldn't have gotten these, but one of our Sgts. and the adminstration wanted these.