PDA

View Full Version : IMI .308 ARM Price Check

Jerry799
02-25-2006, 11:06 AM
Hi guys, I've got a new (no box) original pre ban IMI .308 ARM Serial number #AAL2078XXX. (I know, I'm stupid, I threw the box away but kept the manual). I purchased it well before the AWB, and I'm the oiginal owner.

I also purchased 6 (25 rd) factory mags that are NIB when I bought the gun. It's never been fired, and has been sitting in my gun safe ever since I bought it, so it isn't shop worn (no scuffs, scratches, etc).

I'm not interested in selling it, so please don't assume I'm trolling. I just haven't really followed the prices over the past few years, and I'm curious as to current value for Insurance puposes.

P.S. Even though I've owned it all these years, I'm a rookie when it comes to Galils. I understand it's an Action Arms gun, but unsure of whether it has an IMI receiver, or what model number it mught be.

95sohc
02-25-2006, 09:23 PM
i dont know but ill buy it from you

1919A6
02-26-2006, 12:44 AM
It is 308 with MR serial number AAL import originally configured as ARM, but re configured as AR. Original configuration and AR configuration all for $4K, shipping and insurance on you. email tsmg@adelphia.net for further info.

308 ARM with one mag 2.5K plus or minus each 25 rounder magazine probably 100 to 150 depending on location

My thoughts anyway.