PDA

View Full Version : Galil ARM new 5.56mm barrels

gekishibu86
08-06-2006, 03:34 PM
Hi! I'm a newbie here and I can't seem to find any company on line that sells these barrels new. Mine's all corroded from using junk Russian ammo that I was told by the gun shop that they're non-corrosive. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!

suka5168
08-06-2006, 06:40 PM
New barrels were hardly avaliable in the first place and all fair / good barrels has dried up due to in influxs of Galili parts kits and the barrel import ban.
Best luck is to find a barrel manufacture in the US and have it custom made.

joker01
08-07-2006, 04:25 PM
I just checked Numrich and they had no Galil barrels listed in their website. My suggestions is to contact Arizona Response System at arizonaresponsesystem.com and see if they have a Galil barrel for sale. It appears that the above company does a lot of refinishing of different types of rifles and handgun.

Another alternative is to contact Barsto barrel or Jarvis. I believe the two companies make aftermarket barrels. I know they make threaded barrels for handguns but they might custom make you a barrel so you can get your rifle working. Hell you can get the barrel air gauge and get tighter groupings.

Good Luck