Recent content by bartomark

1. B

When 50 rounds just isn’t quite enough

Yes it’s an early Lage slow fire upper
  2. B

When 50 rounds just isn’t quite enough

After my last batch of 50 rounders I had a few left over so I put a few of these together just to see if they would work. 110 rounds, 32” long and weigh 5 lbs loaded. I have no plans to make any more in the near future because they require a lot of time to put together. Maybe someday…...
  3. B

...a MAC for charity

Great idea but I would advise you to check with a lawyer first. This could be considered gambling and you could get in trouble if not done correctly.
  4. B

Vector Uzi SMG budges 9mm cases

Great info. Thanks
  5. B

I checked the welds in the front trunnion and they look fine. I took some clay put it on the bolt and closed it to check headspace. Looks to be between .030 or .035. I took a Dremel and shortened the firing pin about.010. I ran two mags and the brass looks great and it ran great. No more...
  6. B

Not really sure when it started doing it. I don’t shoot it much. I will check it. Thanks
  7. B

50 round Grease gun mags Mac 10

All sold...thanks
  8. B

I have about 10 left. I don’t know when or if I’m gonna be making more. PM me if interested
  9. B

Anyone know what happened to United Nations Ammo

Has anyone heard what happened to United Nations Ammo Company. UNAC. I dealt with them a number of times and they were great people to deal with and had good product. I got Happy Valley tracer bullet heads from them in 9 mm and 45 at a good price. About a month and a half ago they suddenly...
  10. B

35mm works best for Uzi mags if thats what you like
  11. B

What happens in Texas stays in Texas...
  12. B

Ebay.. search X tube shrink wrap. Come in many colors if you are so inclined...40mm for GG mags. I feel like Colonel Sanders giving up his secret....
  13. B

Check out GB. Search Grease gun mag cover. Protect the feed lips during storage
  14. B

Anyone who ordered mags please include your UT screen name with your order. Those who already sent in payment please PM me your UT name. I’m having trouble figuring out who is who. Thanks
  15. B

Thanks for the response. I believe that most if not all are claimed. If I have any extra I will repost. It’s going to be about six or eight weeks till I get these finished. Thanks Mark

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter