Recent content by ContactInternational

1. C

Galil Suppliers

Hello guys, If you are still looking for Galil SAR and AR parts kits I suggest you contact our friends at Numrich Gun Parts or RTG.
  2. C

Galil AR and SAR parts kits

Hi guys, I have read your posts. I will try to answer everything. Currently available are Galil AR and SAR. For a minimum of 100 kits total price will be less than mentioned above. Galil Galatz sniper rifles, we have only 2 in stock as complete weapons. They are currently on hold for a client...
  3. C

We do have a few Galil Ace in inventory, about 10+ units, but I prefer to sell them in complete form and not cut them up.
  4. C

Our minimum order quantity is $20,000. I am willing to be a little flexible on this if a group purchase comes close to this amount.
  5. C

Dear AresShrike, We have several US dealers and importers that purchase from us on a constant basis for nearly 30 years. They are of the most known gun distributors in the US that you probably already know of in the industry. My aim is to increase our pool of importers and dealers, as well as...
  6. C

Hello, Attention dealers only. We currently have available a very large quantity of Galil AR and SAR rifles. If for the US they can be cut for parts kits according to BATF specifications. Their condition is very good+ and all are operational. Magazines are also available while supplies last...
  7. C

Hello, I see that you wrote that you tried contacting us but got no answer. Please email me at...

Hello, I see that you wrote that you tried contacting us but got no answer. Please email me at marketing@contact-kalia.com and let me know how I can help you. Thanks. Alon Mayer
  8. C

Uzi parts kits

Hello, Attention dealers only. We have a large quantity of Uzi folding stock and Uzi wooden stock SMG's available for sale. For the US we are able to cut them for parts kits according to BATF specifications. Thousands are available in very good condition+. These are the last wooden stock Uzis...
  9. C

Hello, I have noticed your response in one of the forums where you have written...

Hello, I have noticed your response in one of the forums where you have written contactkalia=avoid. Is there any particular reason for you to write this? Are you a former client? We have been operational since 1979 with satisfied clients around the world including from this forum.
  10. C

Galil Suppliers

Galil, Uzi and other Israeli weapons Hello to you all, We are Contact International Ltd., international firearm dealers located in Israel and operational since 1979. We specialize in military and police surplus firearms, ammunition, gear and equipment as well as new production. Our inventory...
  11. C

Galil Suppliers

We have Galils and more! Hi guys, I hope you are all having a fun holiday season. We have a very large inventory of Galil AR and SAR available. The inventory is in the thousands! We can sell them to you as parts kits or as complete weapons depending on your licensing and permits. If complete...
  12. C

Galil Suppliers

If you have an FFL and an ATF form 6 we will be glad to sell you Uzi and Galil parts kits. Take a look at what we have to offer: http://contact-kalia.com/product-category/gun-parts-kits/ . Magazine included.
  13. C

Nimrod?

We have 20 in stock selling for $250 each. Minimum order of $1000 for private buyers. Must sign end user certificate. For more info and pics take a look here: http://contact-kalia.com/product/nimrod-sniper-scope/ Shipping cost not included.
  14. C

The Last Uzi Wood Stocks Ever!

Attention gun dealers! The Israel Ministry of Defense has announced that the Uzi wood stocks from IDF surplus are almost all done! Less than 1000 are left and we have 500 for sale. For more info about this lot of Uzi wood stock sub-machine guns and also 100 mini-Uzis and Galil sniper rifles...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter