Recent content by Ed L

1. E

RIA auction 16Feb NFA prices realized

Those were some surprisingly high prices.
  2. E

Galils Israeli War

I don't think Israel uses the new versions of the Galil. They are strictly for export.
  3. E

choosing between Uzi model A or B with specific criteria

I have been reading the board heavily for the last few weeks as well as bought and read over Rover Dave's excellent book. I have finally decided that I want a semi-auto IMI Uzi carbine, but am not sure if I want to buy a model A or a B. I looked at the information page on this site that...
  4. E

The UZI Book - Order a copy now!!!

I finished the book. It was an indispensable for someone who is new to Uzis who is considering buying a select-fire one, or who already owns one. After reading the chapters on the Group Industries and Vector and how they built their guns, I have the impression that some of the guns have issues...
  5. E

Advice sought on selling my Transferable Vector Uzi and Extras

Wow, I am glad that I found this thread. I am new to Uzis and the transferable ones that I have seen online are priced considerably higher than mentioned in this thread.
  6. E

The UZI Book - Order a copy now!!!

I bought the book and am blown away by it. A fantastic piece of work. I have not finished it and have a lot of studying to do before I set foot into the US select-fire Uzi world.
  7. E

R5 build

I would love have an R5 built but I have no idea where to start.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter