Recent content by Icer

1. I

Pindad at SHOT Show 2024 (Indonesian FNC imports??)

I'd be swapping it onto my FN FNC lower with registered sear and making this Pindad upper go braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap! ;) :ROFLMAO:
  2. I

I bet that 14" upper will look pretty slick on my FN lower!
  3. I

The upper was reclassified as the firearm by the ATF... but the sear is installed in the lower. That makes the lower essentially an unregulated accessory because they didn't want to open up a can of worms with all the holes being drilled into FNC lowers to install the sear. Drilling holes for...
  4. I

Well this development was certainly unexpected! I don't see any reason my full auto bolt carrier can't be swapped into one of these uppers, checked for proper headspace, and then beat like a rented mule... or maybe weld up a trip on the new Indo bolt carrier and just swap uppers. Or maybe just...
  5. I

Robinson M96

I'm already on the list for a Bren style kit and spare bolt...:tongue
  6. I

Hey Bryan, I'm looking for a new recoil spring for my FNC as well as some other parts...are you...

Hey Bryan, I'm looking for a new recoil spring for my FNC as well as some other parts...are you still stocking some odds and ends for the FNC? If you are could I get a list of what's available? Thanks! Curtis icer43652@hotmail.com
  7. I

Robinson M96

Thanks again for making the effort to get this started David and please keep us updated on any possible sign up effort. I'll be happy to help spread the word.
  8. I

Robinson M96

Heard anything from Robinson on a replacement bolt for your M96? I'd like to keep shooting mine, but not being able to replace the bolt may mean it stays in the safe.
  9. I

Please help me ID a MAC-10 stock and a 9mm magazine...

That pic was actually taken at the ATF Convenience store outside Kingman... I was in town to shoot a Cola Warrior match and crashed at Mitch's place.
  10. I

Outstanding info! This is great news since I bought the mag out of curiosity to figure out what it works in and I happen to have a M-11/9 sitting in the safe. What do they sell for nowadays? Thanks!
  11. I

A guy on IMGUR ID'd the stock as a ZM LR300 stock. Now I just need to figure out what the mag is for and who built it.
  12. I

First the mystery stock that came with my latest MAC. Just ID'd on IMGUR as a ZM LR300 stock! It's all steel, nicely machined, both folds and extends, and is comfortable to use. There are no visible markings on it. I have no idea who made it and what it might be worth. I also ran across...
  13. I

What Full Autos are your favorite to shoot? Go :-)

Norrell 10-22...lightning fast, cheap to feed, easy to customize, and pretty much everyone's favorite when I bring out my collection.
  14. I

FNC Parts

geavlaw, Thank you very much! I'll track some down and have my gunsmith get to work.
  15. I

FNC Parts

Anyone know if the bolt in the Swedish AK5 is a match to our FN-FNC bolts here in the states? The wikipedia article on the AK5 states that they were modified but doesn't go into any detail. Just wondering if that may be a better option than the Pindad bolt that may, or may not be, a match... @paco

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter