ktk120's latest activity

• K
    Since were off topic already lol....the 50 years thing starts by the date on the gun if it has one not the year it was registered on the...
  • K
    I have something new in the works. If all goes well with the fabrication of this prototype, I may offer these for sale on a made to...
  • K
    ktk120 replied to the thread Uzi Extractor.
    What is sounds like is we need someone to do a run of 9mm extractors. I have owned my SMG for 6 years and have never once in that time...
  • K
    Like i posted earlier apparently IMI has not made a 9mm extractor in 30 years, I heard at least that the 45 is supposed to be plug and...
  • K
    Mike Prewitt who on a few of the FB pages seems like he will make just about any adapter out there if you can find a way to connect with...
  • K
    do you mean a mount to go from the 7/8-9 to say a 1/2x28?
  • K
    ktk120 reacted to Hiller's post in the thread Uzi Extractor with Like Like.
    You can use a fired, deprimed 9mm case as a gauge. The extractor needs to grab the rim of the case. Leave your 9mm extractor in the...
  • K
    compared to min and max loads with other calibers the 380 ranges are so small top to bottom I really dont think you see much difference...
  • K
    I was having the trip issue with all load ranges so I ended up taking it out. Just found slightly higher reliability off the magazine...
  • K
    ktk120 reacted to Gaffshot's post in the thread What's a good .380 load for the M11? with Like Like.
    Start low and work up, all within the recommended and published load. Too much investment to risk starting at a hot load which may or...
  • K
    Thank you Hiller. I will take a little off and retry it
  • K
    With the MAC you can get away with lighter loads because the stroke is so short. With uzi for example it just runs more reliably with...
  • K
    do you have any pictures of the difference or can you possibly message me or text me some pictures. I am not sure of what you mean by...
  • K
    Troy told me that when he first looked at this they looked at opening up a 9mm and it didn't work reliably and that's what led him to...
  • K
    I have several random loads I have worked up just using up old powders that I have acquired. I usually load most of my mg loads at near...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter