Recent content by Offmarksman

1. Offmarksman

Turan 9mm ammo

I am certainly not telling anyone what to do with their gun. But for me, I only run stuff with brass cases and reputable ammo producers. For budget 9mm, Blazer is a good option. Reloading is also a good way to save on ammo and get quality ammo. Cheap ammo from unknown or questionable...
  2. Offmarksman

Gauging interest in an adjustable bolt

The M11a1 Cfw bolt does not hit the rear when shooting 9mm.
  3. Offmarksman

Turan 9mm ammo

as possible noted out by Hey and Kick, Don’t use stepped ammo. Not sure if all Maxxtech does, but I wouldn’t take the chance. You do t have to spend much more to get Blazer if you are just having fun…
  4. Offmarksman

Tabs for converting sten mags for the max 31s

Take care of Your Future Bride.
  5. Offmarksman

No worries man! Take care of Your future Bride!
  6. Offmarksman

Did anyone ever make another run of these, and/or does anybody still have some of these? I’m looking for some of them.
  7. Offmarksman

The official MAC picture thread

What suppressor you running?
  8. Offmarksman

M10 5.56 Upper Options

Don’t forget to take your gas tube roll pin out and remove the gas tube…
  9. Offmarksman

M11a1 .380 w/CFW-A price check

They are long term investments, that pay short term dividends (we get to play with them and have fun shooting them). Mutual Funds, real estate, metals, etc. all go up and down too, but most don’t worry about it, because it’s long term. Over the long haul they appreciate in value (or at least...
  10. Offmarksman

Interesting malfunctions

Just spitballing, but any chance the mag catch or the holes holding it in are out of round and allowing thr mag to move around?
  11. Offmarksman

Is it small or large mag well

Came with a plastic mag. There are 2 digits left on the serial number. I am in the process of cloning it with another m12 to have, as it’s handy to use the same mags as the m11.
  12. Offmarksman

Is it small or large mag well

I have a large magwell m12 (semi version). I will post some pics later. I’ve never seen another one like it…
  13. Offmarksman

I need to practice Lage upper mag changes

Member RetroEngraving said he has started getting enough interest he is considering another run of the Death Card adapter, as this thread seems to have revived interest.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter