Recent content by Pavia

1. P

Galils Israeli War

I got my X95 shooting fairly decent, but it took a bit of work. It’s not as accurate as my Aug, but close. My KelTec RDBs have been the most accurate and pleasant to shoot for an out of the box bullpup.
  2. P

UZI Picture Thread

Pre-ban IMI Action Arms Model B
  3. P

The FNC on 9hole, again to low quality, to cheap

My understanding, Paco, is the Howco import I bought in 1985 was the real deal Belgian produced rifle. Not military issued, but the same in semiautomatic. I do agree. I told Gun Jesus (Ian) to hit you up if he went to Belgian, but they don’t listen. I’m glad you are around. I just got back from...
  4. P

Galil magwell adapter

Best just to stick with cheap and plentiful Galil mags.
  5. P

Galils Israeli War

The only weapon I see in units from elite spec ops to police reserves is overwhelmingly the M4. I saw one or two photos of an IDF unit armed with X95s, but that is a rare exception. And zero Galil Aces, but I believe the Ace is purely an export weapon. I don’t know of any Israeli force that uses...
  6. P

Anyone install new Night Sights to Preban Galil

Helps if you have the old hardware to work with. Should not be an issue with a preban Galil
  7. P

Uzi Model B old school soft case

Just in case, a cool period alternative is a USGI M-60 barrel bag. They are fairly cheap and fit a 16” Uzi perfectly. It has two zippered side pockets for mags and accessories.
  8. P

Saving the crown princess her personal FNC

I’m just happy to have had a chance to own two.
  9. P

That war is fought with 5.45 and PKMs. And RPGs, etc. There is probably a storage conex of FNC rusting away. At least the STG44 crate that went to Syria didn’t rust.
  10. P

They aren’t in combat. Sending FNCs to the Ukraine is for a photo op. The actual troops on both sides are using AK74 and AK100 in the same 5.45 caliber. The 7.62 AKs given to grandma is another photo op.
  11. P

Thanks. She’s inspired me to take my Howco import to the range this week. The FNC is just so nice to shoot. Now the Belgium military just needs to buy Chinook helicopters like the Dutch and Germany ;)
  12. P

Anyone seen any good deals on Uzi mags lately?

Try Atlantic Firearms
  13. P

Belgian FNCs not in active service are in the Ukraine now. I have to guess they are in an ISO container somewhere, because it makes no sense for the Ukraine to issue a 5.56 weapon in a 5.45 war. But Belgium should be proud of her. Did she get the opportunity to become Airborne qualified?
  14. P

FNC’s in the Ukraine

Apparently Belgium sent about 5,000 FNCs to the Ukrainian government as part of an aid package for the conflict. Most are being issued to “foreign volunteers” whatever that means. Also SCAR 17. Interesting to see FNCs on the front line still even after all these years of service.
  15. P

Thoughts on the UZI bayonet

“Night of the Bayonet” The night was filled with dark and cold, When Sergeant Talbert, the story’s told, Pulled on his poncho and headed out, To check the lines dressed like a Kraut. Upon a trooper, our hero came, Fast asleep, he called his name, Smith! Oh, Smith! Get up! It’s time To take...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter