Recent content by svtcobra

1. S

Tenko Submissions 9mm CB 5.56 OB

Here you go, good luck with the submission!
  2. S

Tenko Submissions 9mm CB 5.56 OB

I zoomed in and reupped the video. If you want it taken down, just let me know.
  3. S

9mm smoke launcher

Thanks for sharing!
  4. S

The official MAC picture thread

What did you attach to the bottom of the mags?
  5. S

M11/22

Awesome!
  6. S

VIDEO, LAGE MFG. 22 Sub-Cal conversion

I remember a thread not too long ago where someone was working on a dedicated 22lr upper.
  7. S

Bazooka Bros AM180 drum adaptor value?

Did anyone ever get these to work? I vaguely remember a few members trying all sorts of combinations, but they never got them to work well.
  8. S

ZMAG-S substitute, New Lage DC-31 magazine.

This might work as well.. https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4653926 I don't have a 3d printer to check.
  9. S

ZMAG-S substitute, New Lage DC-31 magazine.

Just got mine, beautiful magazines! Love having dedicated stick mags for the max-31c
  10. S

M11/22

Thanks for putting in the work. Definitely jumping on the list when they start one. :uzi
  11. S

Tom Wright aka Vegas SMG has passed away

Omg. So sorry to hear this. Tom always answered my questions and he was the main reason I bought my m11/9 10 years ago. Condolences to his family. If anyone has info about a funeral or where to send flowers, please share.
  12. S

When was the last upper design approved?

All gov agencies run the same. Contractors doing the majority of the work, lower grade civs coming in second, and higher grade civs sitting in meetings all day. All anyone cares about is a promotion, whether that means actually doing work and taking credit for someone else's work is another story.
  13. S

Case for MAC-M10

I use a ukulele case, from Amazon for $15, as a range bag. Before that, I used a tennis racquet bag.
  14. S

MAX-31C

I have a brick of Herters 9mm I got from Bass Pro prior to the craziness. If you want, I can dump it on video through the 31c with different buffers.
  15. S

MAX-31C

Just got my email today.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter