Recent content by tango_down

1. tango_down

.40 cal semi uzi build

that is far, far outside my skill set. It makes sense though.
  2. tango_down

.40 cal semi uzi build

The 9mm bolt will grab the .40 case and hold it tight if the extractor is bent out. I have done it a couple times out of 50 tries. Garrett, you really know your stuff. Wish I stumbled across this info before thinking about the .40 plan. I think I'll get a 9mm and call it good to go. That...
  3. tango_down

.40 cal semi uzi build

Thanks garrett! You put in a lot of work. I may try opening the 9mm bolt face a little and see if that help with Problem #1....but then I might be stuck with the magazine problem still. It seems exploring the GG mag conversion could be the way to go.
  4. tango_down

.40 cal semi uzi build

Thank you everyone. I agree a reliable firearm trumps free ammo. I'll dive into this new information and try some things. I havnt thought of using a .45 bolt with 9mm extractor. That sounds promising.
  5. tango_down

.40 cal semi uzi build

So....I have access to free .40 from my department. That lead me to want a .40 cal carbine so I could feed it for free. I am lucky, I know. That being said, I started with a McKay receiver and added a parts kit. I got some US parts, welded in a selector block and other stuff to be sure it...
  6. tango_down

"Hi-Yo, Silver!" times Two!

My gosh that is sex on wheels
  7. tango_down

Side Folding Stock Adapter for Full Size UZI

I am guessing if I used the StormWerkz adapter, I could attach one of those pistol blades on a full size uzi pistol build right? I live in IL so it the closest thing I can get to a fun Uzi.
  8. tango_down

Here it is, my $450 Vector Arms Uzi

izu where do I get a deal like that! I'm shopping for a used vector like that one, but can't find any. People must love'm and hang on to them.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter