Recent content by telero

1. T

Lage has been Cracked

You know you've made it if you've been featured in a Cracked list.
  2. T

Bazooka brother’s mag adapter

I'm waiting as patiently as I can.
  3. T

Form 4 approved in less than 3 months!

The initial theory is that during some new examiner training they grabbed some applications from the end of the line instead of the beginning. Not sure how accurate that is, but the post by Modern Weapon Systems appears to be a lie (maybe to drum up some quick business?). They claim Silencer...
  4. T

Zhukov stock adapter for the M11 9mm and M11A1 .380 Sales are live.

Mine is in pretty much the same state. The pin was tight, and even being careful I managed to lose the spring from the detents. But that's what the drawer full of random springs is for...
  5. T

MCX Stock adapter for the M11/ M11A1 (Norse-Forge)

Have ordered the Zhukov adapter, but always up for more options. This would definitely be good for the standard ejection port uppers. Also, sent you a PM about the Zhukov adapter.
  6. T

Zhukov stock adapter for the M11 9mm and M11A1 .380 Sales are live.

Purchased. No problem using G Pay right?
  7. T

Nfa transfer

OP wouldn't be screwed, unless it delayed another deal. The completed approved form would go back to OP. He could then request cancellation and refund for the approved form if it was never physically transferred. Even if he was assured the paperwork was never submitted, but it actually was and...
  8. T

Nfa transfer

Sounds like it could actually be the dealer that is the problem here since they've been unresponsive as well and the buyer thought everything had been taken care of. Since the only thing you actually need from the dealer is their FFL information, and the form only needs your signature, you...
  9. T

Nfa transfer

If the transferee is an FFL holder, they don't have to sign anything on the Form 4. I'd call his dealer directly to make sure he's aware of the transfer that he'll be doing for this guy, and to get his FFL number and SOT number. Then I'd have the buyer send you another $200 so you can submit...
  10. T

Trouble with my Lage 22 kit

Don't think Lage sells the McFadden adapter. The one's McFadden sells are 3D printed though. http://www.mcfaden.com/product-p/lagem1122adapteronly.htm
  11. T

Max-11/15 convert IRM to ARRM

I was hoping the conversion kit wouldn't cost too much and that it wouldn't be too many extra pieces. But I'm guessing for that price you're getting an entire new bolt assembly for version you are converting to. That plus standard AR parts for the ARRM and the latching recoil plate and spring...
  12. T

Norse Forge M11 Zhukov stock adapter (gauging interest)

Count me in as interested in one.
  13. T

The "Big Thing" For The Mac Style Family Of Registered Receivers

Looks like the AR has more of an angle to it even. Not sure how the trigger being angled affects feel.
  14. T

The "Big Thing" For The Mac Style Family Of Registered Receivers

My eyes needed it to be level. Hope that's OK.
  15. T

MAX-11/15 Owners Manual and Video are Online!

Still not sure which version I want to get. Leaning towards IRM for ability to use a variety of stocks. But if I decide I want to play with different calibers and buffers later, can the AR Recoil System parts be bought separately? It looks like the bolt carrier insert, operating rod, and AR...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter