Recent content by Vector Arms

1. V

Mini Parts Kit

To put the kit's price in to prospective, the bolt is $650, top cover and spring is $125 plus. the back plate, stock, pin, spring, c-clip is $400 plus, bayonet lug $35, sling swivel, not available, B Model Front & Rear sights and towers, $200-300, Mini Trunnion OTS, feed ramp $50, front grip lug...
  2. V

Do factory IMI SMG Uzi's have S/N's on individual parts?

We have hundreds of de-milled Uzi SMS's and their parts and none of them have serial numbers on them except the bolts. Imported Uzi barrels have a serial number stamped on them as part of the European Machine Gun Parts designation.
  3. V

SMG Bolt Dimple in the firing pin

Is this an IMI registered bolt? I have seen thousands of IMI Uzi bolts and I have never seen a dimpled firing pin. The IMI bolt is heat treated to survive the striking force needed to endure the harden primers of IMI "Hot" Israel SMG ammunition and is extremely hard. We have tried to covert IMI...
  4. V

What uzi 22lr FA conversions do I have

The lightweight bolt on the right side appears to be one of ours. All three barrels are SMG barrels. The chamber end is not milled for the SA Feed Ramp and both bolts are SMG bolts. Used 22 barrels sell for $250 plus. I would need to see other pictures of the metal magazines, but they are worth...
  5. V

Where to get Uzi Extractors?

Please contact us via our business email: direct blowback@gmail.com and we will help you with the extractors and we can discuss some extractor manufacturing options.
  6. V

Chef, Please contact us at our business email: directblowback.gmail.com and we will try to answer your questions.
  7. V

Full Size Uzi's, Mini Uzi's and Micro Uzi's all use the same size extractors. We have the IMI Specs for machining extractors and when we run out of our supply of 45 ACP extractors, we will do a run of them. Without boring you with the finer details, to machine an extractor you first need the...
  8. V

Mini & Mico Uzi Slings

We have brand New Old Stock IDF "Improved Rifle Sling" for the Mini and Micro They have the two Velcro flaps to cover the clips which protect the gun’s finish. These slings will also work with Uzi Mini & Micro Pistols if they have the sling swivels.
  9. V

INTERESTING Group Industries Vector UZI coming up at Auction

Read the listing again. It says satin nickel finished not nickel plated. It is a Stainless-Steel Receiver. The stainless steel gets the satin nickel finish look from blasting it with a fine media. All of our Group Industries Stainless Steel Receivers are in the 600000 serial number range and...
  10. V

Who is repairing broken Vector Trunion welds now

Vector Arms didn't suddenly come out of nowhere. It was founded by Ralph Merril after purchasing all of Group Industries Full Auto and Semi Auto receivers on 24 August 1995. I was one of the original creditors when Jason Dee Maughn embezzled the company while Ralph Merrel was in prison for...
  11. V

.45 10.2" Barrels for Semi Auto

We have a number of different barrels in stock. Please contact us via our business email address: directblowback@gmail.com with your barrel request. If we do not have the specific barrel in sock, we are constantly doing various barrel runs and should have it shortly. Thomas J Carpenter, Owner...
  12. V

We will be doing Full Size Full Auto .22 barrels in the future. They will be available in a conversion kit or by the selves. Keep watching our posts. Thomas J Carpenter, Owner Vector Arms Materialized Arms
  13. V

We have full size simi auto .45 barrels threaded 578x28 in stock. Please contact us at our business email address: directblowback@gmail.com.. Sorry, no Mini Bolts at this time. I recommend that you contact Troy at barrelxchange.com for a Mini Bolt. Thomas J Carpenter, Owner Vector Arms...
  14. V

Who is repairing broken Vector Trunion welds now

Please contact us via our business email: directblowback@gmail.com and we will be able to help you. Thomas J Carpenter, Owner Vector Arm Materialized Arms
  15. V

Ported Barrel for full size Uzi

Full Size Uzi Porter Barrel We have Full Size, Full Auto and Semi-Auto .45ACP Uzi barrels that are threaded .578X28 as well as Full Size, Full Auto 9mm Barrels that are threaded in .578X28 so you can use your .45ACP Suppressor on it. We also have MINI and MICRO barrels. We will be doing a run...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter