Search results

1. G

Congrats Lage MFG!

Hopefully a .308 upper is next, and a belt fed
  2. G

Can anyone ID this 40rd Uzi magazine?

That's a Lyttleton "bird of prey" African magazine.
  3. G

MINI Uzi $1400---scam? or deal?

I see these "deals" on GB but if you blink your eye they are usually gone. I sometimes find myself searching MINI UZI, Steyr AUG or whatever else I'm into at the time on GB over and over trying to catch a deal or something rare until I realize I may be an addict and need help.
  4. G

Mini Uzi in 45acp

What is the rate of fire, alot higher than the 9mm?
  5. G

anybody got their cans from the coastal group buy yet?

Got mine 6 months to the day.
  6. G

Where Have All The Uzis Gone??? Will They Be 8K By Year End?

What is the market on the registered bolt guns? I have not seen one in quite a while.
  7. G

Scopetica.com is this a real company?????

I have bought through them before and although it took about three weeks to get it, it was a rare Israeli item and a good deal. It was probably 5 years ago though.
  8. G

Galil in a movie

Another good one is The Savior with Dennis Quaid. Lots of galil sniping.
  9. G

WTK: registered bolt value?

What are B&G registered bolt guns going for these days? It is in a converted Group Ind host gun. Thanks
  10. G

Springfield Galil Model 392 - barrel twist rate

I can guess using Action Arms as a guide since these are AA rifles. AA 392 have 1/12 while AA 392S has 1/7. Guessing it would be 1/12 since it doesn't have the "S". Anyone else?
  11. G

New to Galil's need help

Springfield used a steel threaded 5/8" sleave to cover the barrel threads, not what you see here. That was added.
  12. G

New to Galil's need help

Looking at pics of orf examples looks like all of them have the large selector hole. Wish we could see the other side of the receiver to see if it has the warning paragraph uzi America used.
  13. G

New to Galil's need help

I agree. Something is way off here as Springfield rifles were not kit guns but IMI Action Arms rifles with a recessed area where "Action Arms" is ground off and Springfield was remarked. This recessed area is absent altogether. All other markings (and finish) were left the same as when they were...
  14. G

New guy with 308 ARM question

Look at Adipose's add on galil spare parts kits. Has everything you would want including your recoil spring. HTH
  15. G

Galil Spare parts Kits

Put me down for a .308 kit.
  16. G

Two new Galils

Now you need a .308 big brother... It just doesn't end, trust me.
  17. G

Many IMI's / Part 2

Check your box, I just IM'ed ya
  18. G

New Generation of Galil

I actually like my old 329 better. I'll take my folding stock, milled recvr, night sights, and upturned handle rather than those AR15ized galils. Not bashing AR15/M16s, I just don't need another one in a different wrapper.
  19. G

WTK: Where to find galil .308 blank mags

I'm not looking for the converted 12rders to shoot live ammo, I'll be actually shooting blanks. Thx
  20. G

UZI Carrying Cases are here!

Mike, I can also be one to highly recommend your products. I have a case and shoulder holster for my UZI, both high quality products. Have you thought about doing retro galil cases. I for one would be in for one.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter