Search results

1. H

MAX-10/31 recommended Optic?

My number is coming up soon for MAX-10/31 from Lage. Already have a good stock for my M10. Now need a good optic. Was thinking about one of the EoTech or ACOG Clones. Really like the look of the Sightmark Ultra. what else would be good to go with for Optic? Thanks!!
  2. H

Is anyone really working on a belt fed upper for Mac-10"s?

:50_cal need me some belt-fed action :^)
  3. H

Optic for MAX-11 mk2?

What optic you guys running? I'm looking for something good that wont break the bank. Thx!
  4. H

hottest SMG 9mm Uzi reload data?

Was wondering if there is any published reloading data on the hottest loads you can shoot in a full sized Uzi SMG? thanks guys!
  5. H

Best source for Replacement Uzi full-auto bolt?

been looking for a while now. wonder if anyone knew of a good source for parts? at a reasonable price. Looking for a spare new auto bolt and maybe a couple of extractors. Thanks guys!
  6. H

Can anyone tell me alittle about the Stephenville, TX MAC's?

I have this mac-10 and was curious about its history. thx guys!!
  7. H

Has anyone ever thought of making a drop in suppressed Sterling barrel?

Looks like there is plenty of room. and it would save from having to bore out the front to make room for an extended threaded barrel. Thoughts Ideas? -Rich.
  8. H

WTK: value of .45 UZI parts.

Hey Guys, I'm thinking of selling my .45 uzi parts. All the parts, except the Mag, are from Vector. The .45 barrel on top is still new. bought it as a spare. the .45 Barrel on bottom was shortened for suppressor. The 30 round grease gun mag is fitted to the grip. All the parts work great on my...
  9. H

WTK: safe to shoot 9mm +p+ ammo in a Vector full auto UZI?

Looks like the Vector is built like A tank I think it should be fine. But wanted to double check with everyone here. Thanks!
  10. H

WTK: 357 Sig. conversion for Uzi?

Does anyone offer a 357 Sig. conversion for full sized full auto Uzi? Thanks!
  11. H

WTK: Will model A or B topcover fit Vector subgun?

Are there any pros or cons for using a Model A or B topcover on a vector subgun?

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter