Search results

1. T

Value of NOS firing pins

Price on nos factory firing pins?
  2. T

Fixed or Folding?

Would love to have one of the ACR adapters,ever thought of copying it or having a run done? I’m in if so m60dg@aol.com
  3. T

AA .22 Conv Kit

Ya know I have one myself minus the case was wondering the same thing
  4. T

Steyr AUG A3

I to picked up an A3 recently and same goes for me it shoots great functions perfectly and I mounted a Elcan Specter DR on it,cant say enough about the Elcans performance have to try one to appreciate it although the price on them leaves something to be desired
  5. T

Shrike 101 - What Have I Missed?

Yeah that is not good would have never gave you the advise to shoot it if I knew the lock was not going home all the way...Can not believe it left the floor that way.Too bad you do not have a second barrel to try out. It sure was a feeling of relief when mine finally came through a year and a...
  6. T

Have you shot yours yet?Mine has about 1500 rnds through it not enough to have loosened up the rivet/pins on the barrel just wondered if anybody else had that issue yet
  7. T

Any input on my question ??
  8. T

Well as long as were on the Shrike topic I have a question as I can never seem to get a return email from Ares/Marc I will ask you Toad on my 16 inch barrel the gas block has some wiggle in it is that common on the barrels in general or is mine a loner there.Any one else have this issue?
  9. T

Mine was a bit sticky when I first received it but after you shoot it you will find that it should work just fine
  10. T

Sources for FNC spare bolts?

I have a bolt that I had to replace in my FNC befor I sold it off.It has a clean break at the ejector pin area sure it could be remaned by someone with weld talents at the time it was much easier for me to replace it 200.00 m60dg@aol.com
  11. T

someone wanted this FNC real bad.

WOW!!I mean ouch on the wallet

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter