Search results

1. JP87

Anyone else interested interest in a Max-11A1/SK?

I would be interested in one as well. Gaujo, have you tried any other stocks with your baby sk? Any pics?
  2. JP87

Max-11/15 should I get 30rd or 40rd mags?

They are homemade. They are a combination of aluminum, wood, and 3D printed carbon fiber infused nylon. I didn’t want to spend $450 on the KNS spade grips and adapt them, so I bought a 3D printer, desktop cnc machine, and a wood lathe to make my own for $3,500 instead. Haha
  3. JP87

Max-11/15 should I get 30rd or 40rd mags?

Go big or go home! I was in the the first first group to take delivery of the Max-11/15, but I have only been able to take it shooting once. It was about 10 degrees out to boot. The Armatac didn’t feed as is. The rounds were failing to feed by going over the top of the chamber and jamming...
  4. JP87

Reviving the "What's Next Lage" thread

I would be worried about Hey’s well being if he hadn’t added the obligatory request for the m11/9 max31k. I’m rooting for you Hey!
  5. JP87

The official MAC picture thread

No, I swapped out the mlok handguard for the ERGO Z float rail. The covers are also ERGO. I think the blockiness of it goes nicely with the square receiver and Lage upper.
  6. JP87

The official MAC picture thread

7. JP87

Max-11/15 convert IRM to ARRM

Whoosh
  8. JP87

Lage MAX-11A1/15

This has caused me to have an erection lasting longer than four hours. Do I need to contact my doctor?
  9. JP87

I’ll just post this...

Man that a1 is sexy!
  10. JP87

Flash Enhancer?

I put the Carlson Nitro flash enhancer on my Max 11/15. I had a chance to test it out last weekend. Definitely worth the $38. Awesome fireballs with wolf polyformance. https://grabagun.com/doublestar-cc475-nitro-flash.html Not sure if it’s still in production, but the other option would be the...
  11. JP87

What the heck?

Looks fishy: “Post sample, must have L.E. demo letter to purchase firearm“ Edit: ^^^ beat me to it
  12. JP87

Max 11/15 - like Barbie for men

KNS makes the adapter. Best price I’ve seen is from here: https://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/KNS-PICATINNY-RAIL-ADAPTER-FOR-MG3-AA-TRIPOD-p2542.htm
  13. JP87

I went with the spectre length, which is 9.2”. If you can live with the 8” carbine length version they are currently 75% off here: https://www.joeboboutfitters.com/ERGO-AR-15-Carbine-Length-Z-Float-Quad-Rail-p/ergo-4809.htm I just ordered one to go on my eventual Max 11a1/15. Thinking of going...
  14. JP87

Yep, that’s the one. I ordered it shortly after the Max11/15 was announced. I think it was around $250 shipped from the UK.
  15. JP87

Just practicing in case of a zombie apocalypse. Haha It’s the new Lage adapter to be used with the AR recoil version. I went with the IRM but purchased the adapter separately.
  16. JP87

The canted foregrip is the Lage K-grip. The other one shown is just the Magpul RVG. I swapped out the handguard with the Ergo Z Rail free float. I like it because it’s more rectangular and matches the blockiness of the receiver. The covers are also made by ergo.
  17. JP87

Actually I'm already running into trouble. The mag catch isn't fully engaging with the armatac drum. It's free from magwell obstruction, it just won't seat all the way. The drum and upper are both a little expensive to be modifying/hacking on. I haven't had any previous experience with the Troy...
  18. JP87

It's finally here. I've been buying accessories for it for nearly two years now. Need to come up with a shortened spade grip for it next.
  19. JP87

AM-180 M11/9 upper coming?!! Maybe?

Anybody heard any updates on this? I was just on the Tactical Innovations website and it looks like they updated several part descriptions as being compatible with the AM15/AM11. Sounds promising... or maybe just optimistic.
  20. JP87

Whice buffer system to buy on the Max 11/15?

I think this was brought up on the Lage Facebook page comments. Someone was concerned the ATF would reverse their decision on the IRM as they have been known to do. Lage replied that it could readily be converted to the external buffer version if that were to happen.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter