1. F

Ammo question

Another vote here for S&B 115 grain
  2. F

? about 380 in ZMAGS

They have worked well in my experience.
  3. F

PM-63C SBR Bummer

It’s a long shot, but Ian from Forgotten Weapons did some videos on his that he is SBRing. Maybe worth a shot to shoot him an email to see what his plan is? Hopefully he’ll post a video explaining the plan in detail once it’s finished. I would assume he has some excellent connections and...
  4. F

New A.C. UNITY 42RND MAGS?

Anyone heard when these might be available?
  5. F

UZI PARTS AT GUN SHOWS?

Haven’t seen good Uzi stuff at the Fort Worth gun shows in many years. Haven’t seen much good surplus for anything in years. Just a sea of ARs and new handguns.
  6. F

1st round jam?

You could try loading 30 rounds instead of 32 if you are fully loading the mags. Pretty hard for the gun to strip the first round in a fully loaded 32 round mag
  7. F

The UZI Book - Order a copy now!!!

It’s worth paying the shipping.
  8. F

Uzi Firing pin

Can’t imagine magtech ammo being the root cause of an issue. That stuff is usually pretty solid in my experience.
  9. F

FA Uzi Ammo

S&B works well.
  10. F

Richard from BWEfirearms has passed away.

Horrible, horrible news. Thoughts and prayers to Richard and his family.
  11. F

INTERESTING Group Industries Vector UZI coming up at Auction

Vector had these regularly for sale right before the company disappeared. They also sold semi mini Uzis with SS receivers along with the full size with SS receivers. If I recall correctly they were about $100 more for the stainless.
  12. F

TP380: A Plastic Swiss M11

I like it. I appreciate B&T making interesting firearms and I like tiny versions of normal guns.
  13. F

Pimp my UZI pistol on GB

Haha. I don’t think I’d ever actually buy a “gold” gun, just find them interesting for some odd reason.
  14. F

Pimp my UZI pistol on GB

I like these type things far more than I probably should……
  15. F

COBRAY TYPE M11 9MM BARRELED UPPER on GB

Looks like a 380 FA to me. And a sketchy one.
  16. F

Who owns one of the new Springfield SA-35 Hi Power copy?

Did you ever get your SA-35 Arch?
  17. F

UZI price?

I’d guesstimate between $1500-2000 retail. Maybe more on gunbroker.
  18. F

Who owns one of the new Springfield SA-35 Hi Power copy?

I don’t have one, but I’ve put a good 75 or so rounds through one. Shot great with not malfunctions. I really like the no nonsense fit and finish on it. Trigger pull is better than an original due to the mag safety being deleted. My only complaint is really just a derivative of my hold...
  19. F

Price Check: NIB GI Semi

Yes, GI did produce semi auto Uzi’s. I believe all or most have the green furniture. No idea on value although I would assume similar to a Vector semi - maybe $1500-2000 for the gun and conversion.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter