Search results

1. F

Galil Sling Recommendation

Does anybody have a link to a Galil ARM sling that you would recommend? My usually good google search abilities are failing me so I thought I’d reach out to the team for recommendations. Looking for a good, but period correct sling for my JRA Gallant ARM clone.
  2. F

JRA Gallant

Any JRA Gallant owners out there? I have wanted a Galil since I was a kid and recently picked up one of the JRA clones. I grabbed the shooters package version with the polymer hand guard/bayonet lug/bipod variant. I have to say that I am very pleased with it at about 200 rounds in. The...
  3. F

Springfield Hi-Power

Just in case anyone missed the news. The Hi-Power is coming back with an MSRP of $699. It is a good day. https://www.springfield-armory.com/sa-35-series-handguns/sa-35-handguns/
  4. F

Everyday Carry

Random question for the group. What is your everyday carry gun? I started out carrying a Walter PPK/s, downsized to a Sig P238, and then about two months ago started carrying a Glock 43X with the Shield Arms 15 round mags and Night Fision sights. Absolutely love the 43X with this setup. Even...
  5. F

New IWI Mags

For reasons I cannot explain, I never see any discussion of the current production IWI Uzi mags. I have nothing but good things to say about them (they are compatible with all 9mm Uzi’s - including the Uzi Pro and all legacy versions). Just thought I’d share a current sale for $10 each going on...
  6. F

Remington

Looks like most of the Remington owned companies are being sold to some very good new homes. Should be a + all the way around...
  7. F

Robinson M96

Any M96 owners in the forum? I have a Recon Carbine that I thoroughly enjoy. Since I don’t have 75k for a Stoner 63 this is as close as I’ll ever get. Found it for $800 at a local gun shop a few years ago. I don’t think they knew what it was. I’d post a picture but don’t know how from my phone...
  8. F

Picking up M12 Semi Tomorrow

Still a relative newbie to the forum - mostly spending time on the Uzi forum (Vector Semi). I won an auction for an SWD 380 M12 this week. It was just too good of an offer to pass up. Anything I should look for when I get my hands on it tomorrow? I know to replace the buffer with a neoprene one...
  9. F

Ian Shoots an Uzi

And likes it!!! He seems genuinely surprised at how good it is. Was hoping he would mention Dave’s book that he reviewed on a previous episode. https://youtu.be/MTL8-cVoP64

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter