Search results

1. S

Ohio State SubGun Match

Put me down for Five this year, Frank Joe Emily Chet Rich (new guy)
  2. S

Any of you guys reload 40MM chalk?

Yep. Lots of them. I have a screw-together design that I have printed a pile of… in 37mm. The same design should work fine for 40mm, slightly scaled up.
  3. S

The plastic receiver is 37mm. It is a good inexpensive way to play without risking the 40mm. I’ve put somewhere around 300 rounds through the thing so far, goofing around and working up loads. I’m using 8 grains of trail boss in a high/low shell right now. There is quite a resurgence of...
  4. S

Yep. It was the original NT-79 design, for those interested. After that I switched to the reinforced version, using PLA+. I also have a couple on standby made of carbon-fiber nylon. Either way, sitting there going “WTF!?!” while pieces landed around me was quite the experience.
  5. S

The receiver was a 3D printed one. The burst disk… didn’t. Instead the blank was forced out the back of the shell. I can provide gory details, but the short version is things shattered. No injury, and I printed another receiver, and was back up and running a few hours later.
  6. S

Hmmm, interesting. I’m not sure my original blanks would work, they have a heavy roll crimp that likely would get in the way. Watch out for DIY burst disks. My initial attempt cost me a receiver…
  7. S

Coffee creamer is on my “to try” list. I have a few ideas in the works, but I am waiting on parts for the printer…
  8. S

Old shotgun news ads!

Dude…. Funny you mention that, I was just thinking I need to find some old Shotgun News ads. Back when the guy drew cartoons for the hanabee keep ads, I bought a print from the artist, framed it up and hung it on my son’s wall. He was asking me about it the other day…
  9. S

Reising to Uzi Magazine Conversion Magwell - a fun project I completed

One the holiday hangover clears, I’ll be in touch. I really want to try one of these mag wells out.
  10. S

3d files to print sleeves for UZI mags?

Good luck… I can’t even find where to buy the adapters, much less print my own. I tried making the mags work in my reising, I just do not see how it would work…
  11. S

Coastal 9mm MIMS soooooo quiet

Exactly my problem. I would happily use the takedown spanner holes, but there tends to be a gun in the way. When I remove my can, the adapter stays in the gun… stuck.
  12. S

Coastal 9mm MIMS soooooo quiet

The biggest downside I have run into is the thing tends to get stuck on my Stemple. No wrench flats or pin-wrench holes to take the adapter off the gun.
  13. S

LAW tube and 66mm rocket

I’ve been down this path. I made a piece that fit into the back of the tube so you could use the original firing system to launch the rocket. Pretty cool toy.
  14. S

Reising uzi mag conversion: seeking info

No, I’m not going to make it to the Michigan match, but I may know you from the Ohio subgun match. My brother and I were eyeballing the magazines, looking to brew up our own conversion… and it appeared to us that it would not work. The feed angle is all wrong. It it only a plastic sleeve...
  15. S

Finally got in the Reising Game!

Welcome to the Reising game…
  16. S

I did a few round with some stuff called “ninja smoke”. It was a bit of work, but looked really cool when the smoke mix went off. I should do another batch…
  17. S

Anyone have CAD of Reising mags?

I’m trying not to hijack this thread, so I start d a new one. The uzi conversion ran into some trouble, and would not feed. I’m trying to figure out what I am missing.
  18. S

Reising uzi mag conversion: seeking info

I tried my hand at converting my Reising to take uzi mags… what am I missing? The feed angle is all wrong and it looks like the receiver needs opened up for the mag to fit. Does anyone around here have a working conversion so I can copy your homework?
  19. S

Anyone have CAD of Reising mags?

I think you can use a standard uzi grip. I’m not sure about the grip fitting into a magwell. That seems too tight to me. I’m curious how he managed it.
  20. S

Yep. I did for a while. I used chalk line chalk, tumbled in a rock tumbler to get it finer. Worked decent.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter