1. H

Old shotgun news ads!

The first, tenth, and twentieth of each month were awesome
  2. H

m11a1/22

Excellent, sent an email to Tina to get on the waitlist
  3. H

m11a1/22

Will it work on a small magwell or only large?
  4. H

Your MAX-11A1/15 is ready!

lol….me too
  5. H

Shockwave magazine company kicks ass!

Why don’t they? Difficult to make or market too small?
  6. H

Shooting Lage Max31 M11A1 video

Ha...sorry to poke the bear. That second course was straight mowing them down. Impressive
  7. H

Shooting Lage Max31 M11A1 video

That second course was pretty cool. What’s the purpose of the throwing tasks in the first courses ?
  8. H

M11 22 Kit Prices

Facts... Bought a kit and a dozen mags last year...and don’t even own an 11/9. Figured I could get it cut down for my M11a1 or buddies could use it. Not sure the allure of going back into production. As posts on this thread show, they can be finicky...why go through the headache and...
  9. H

CFW-A Bolt and the M11A1 380

Thanks for the info. Took my small magwell A1 with Baby Ghost Upper and CFW-A (full-length spring) to the range this weekend and none of the 4 original mags I tried cycled after the first round. This gives me a starting point to trouble shoot.
  10. H

.380 and 9mm "Shorty" Barrels

Thanks for doing these. Didn’t think think that you were doing any more. Ordered one and a 3-lug.
  11. H

The UltiMac, a modular Mac upper.

Email sent on M11-A1
  12. H

FTF 380 Small metal mags in stock

Finally had a chance to pick up the dozen I ordered the day the email dropped. I’d have to say that I’m feeling somewhere between disappointment and aggravation. I actually received a mix of heavier park’ed mags as described and smoother ones that are more similar to the finish on my original...
  13. H

FTF 380 Small metal mags in stock

Got the email and ordered a dozen...forgot that I had a 10% coupon offer...would have been a coupe of free trips to the range. Surprised more people aren’t chomping at the big for these. Was a lot of interest on an earlier thread.
  14. H

ILWT Tri-Lug barrels are back!

Totally understand that...niche product in a niche market...wish I discovered it sooner...great idea, seems like the perfect 380 barrel
  15. H

Source on where to buy RPB M11 380 mags??

Lol...crowded boat...good to hear. I need some too
  16. H

ILWT Tri-Lug barrels are back!

I wish they would make another run of their M11-A1 double threaded barrels...emailed them earlier this week and they have no plans to do so. https://inleadwetrust.com/product/m11-380-acp-double-thread-m11a1-m12-barrel-w-1-2-28-3-4-10-tpis/
  17. H

Will The Mac Style Family Of RRs Will Ever Rival The Market Value Of HK Or DIASs?

I know you love beating on the drum for equality of Macs and HK sears and AR RR/DIAS but I don’t ever see that happening...even with your single-minded persistence to be the only person insistant on referring to it as a “Mac RR” First, mad respect to you for engineering, developing, and...
  18. H

VIDEO CF-W A bolt SMALL MAGWELL 380

Thanks for posting...have an A bolt sitting in the safe...number came up on my Baby Ghost upper...2 minutes worth of .380 sitting in the closet...just waiting on the stamp. Looks great in both configurations, but that OEM ROF is awesome.
  19. H

Could A .30 or .50 Cal Belt Fed Upper Be Made Using A Mac Style RR?

Based on the numbers of people who gave up their spot on the 3k Lage 5.56 upper, I wonder what the market would be for a Mac 10-20k upper? HK sears owners typically aren’t afraid of have a fair amount of money invested in hosts, and how many of them have a 21/23 host? How many RR/RDIAS/LL...
  20. H

New prototype CF-W “A” bolt testing in .380acp

More excited about these than the 5.56 systems...can’t wait

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter