Search results

1. 1

Registration points on m10 upper receiver

Working on a project and I'm a bit stumped. On the closed bolt M10 what are the registration points on the bottom of the receiver, I'm trying to figure out what keeps the back of the upper from tilting down once assembled, or what points keep positive pressure to pinch the receiver against...
  2. 1

Slide safety differences across the 12-11-10 platform

Hey all, I'm looking to understand how the slide safety ball or detent interacts between the Mac platforms with the receiver. From pictures I found online some receivers have two dimples for the safe and fire position while others have just one drilled through hole, and others have a hole and a...
  3. 1

Price check micro peep sight

I have a micro rear peep sight I may want to let go of. Am wondering what the going price of one might be. Thanks as always
  4. 1

Parkerizing wear

Maybe a funny question, what is the normal wear of the park finish on the bottom of the Uzi receiver floor where the bolt rides? Should I be seeing bare metal or does my park job suck! Thank you
  5. 1

Price check AA 9mm Uzi conversion case and cardboard sleeve

I have an AA 9mm conversion plastic box and cardboard sleeve that I don't have a need for I was wondering what it might be worth. Thank you!
  6. 1

B series sight thread pitch Mini and Micro

I searched and could not find it on old posts. Looking for Model B front and rear sight thread pitch Micro front and rear sight thread pitch Thank you !
  7. 1

Function of Sear relief on semi mini bolt

Hey all, I ran across this on the reference page today https://www.uzitalk.com/reference/pages/closedbolts.htm I haven't realized there was a semi sear relief between the semi and FA closed bolts if both bolts use the same striker I can't figure why they are manufactured differently maybe I'm...
  8. 1

Do the semi m11 and m12 share any common parts?

Hey all, new to the platforms I was wondering if the m-11 and m-12 share any common parts? Thanks again
  9. 1

I'm looking to source a uzi pro feed ramp

Working on an upcoming project, I was curious if any of you smart folks have a source to get a pro feed ramp. Thank you much
  10. 1

What is the thread pitch of the micro uzi rear sight?

I have an original rear sight that buggered up on the end I would like to chase the threads with a tap. I would appreciate if anyone can inform me of the size and pitch . Thank you
  11. 1

I'm looking for some info on the steel used in the uzi receiver

I have a mini and micro reweld project I'm working on. I was curious if anyone knows the steel grade used in each original receivers and the best filler to use with the center sections ? I am currently trying to find out what the center repair sections are made from but yet to have any...
  12. 1

Cobray super slow shipping?

Placed an order on the July 20th and haven't heard anything from them except the automatic order confirmation. Anyone got a guess on there normal shipping lead time? Thanks
  13. 1

Looking for a history lesson

Looking for a history lesson- updated I picked up a M11/nine CTF Ducktown TN. Striped receiver off GB and I can't seem to find who CTF is. I'm interested in the history of them and maybe when the receiver was built. Thank you Update 7-27 Got the receivers today they were all made in 94. 2...
  14. 1

Looking for the diameter of the 45 Uzi bolt face

Looking to convert a bolt from 9 to 45 I was hoping someone could tell me the face counter bore diameter to work towards. I have a ram edm machine so the hardness doesn't matter.
  15. 1

Where are all the spare parts hiding?!?!?!?!

Has anyone else noticed that uzi spare parts are getting more and more difficult to find? Im starting to believe that the supplies have dried up, sorta like all those ak parts kits that used to be on GB 10 years ago
  16. 1

Looking for a mini 45 barrel

Uzi mini 45 barrel. Looking for a 45 mini barrel they seem to be sold out everywhere. If anyone knows of a place I would appreciate it. Thank you
  17. 1

F S grips on GB

I have been looking for a couple of F S grips with 8mm holes for some McKay's. The seller doesn't know the diameter. I wasnt sure if anyone here could tell by the pictures or general description https://www.gunbroker.com/item/795242760 Thank you
  18. 1

Is DandDsales still doing business?

Looking to order a part from D&D, there not answering there phone over the last week not sure where else to turn but here. Appreciate any feedback.
  19. 1

Price check on fully supported mini bolt

Price check on semi fully supported mini bolt I have a closed semi mini bolt witht a fully supported bolt face, it's in good condition. Its been collecting dust for some time now. I was hoping but it looks like a RR is out of the budget. I was wasndering if its worth much maybe it can fund...
  20. 1

"NEW" GI Vector safe to shoot?

Picked up this Mini Vector. The barrel seems to be angle ground to fit a semi but the trunnion is a full. It seems like a lousy situation. You guys think its safe to shoot? i cant imagine the barrel is gunna stay in one place i feel like any sort of consistency will be lost due to the barrel...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter