Search results

1. H

USPS MO went out today. Sorry for the delay.

USPS MO went out today. Sorry for the delay.
  2. H

Will do.

Will do.
  3. H

I can PP F&F if that works, otherwise USPS MO is ok.

I can PP F&F if that works, otherwise USPS MO is ok.
  4. H

Hello, I'd like to buy one of the MacMan signed copies for the 47.00 shipped as you mentioned...

Hello, I'd like to buy one of the MacMan signed copies for the 47.00 shipped as you mentioned. How should we proceed? Greg
  5. H

UZI Pro Pistol SBR project 922r parts?

The ATF has clarified this (as much as they ever clarify anything) that 922r does in fact apply to SBRs. Thus all the 922r kits for the CZ products (Bren 2, Scorpion etc.). That company even pressed the ATF for a parts count on the above firearms, given how popular they are (the Scorpion in...
  6. H

TSPC, most appreciated.
  7. H

Excellent. Given that I do not possess the stock (obviously), do you have the OAL given that stock application?
  8. H

Hello all, I am considering converting my Uzi Pro Pistol to an SBR configuration (with an approved Form 1 of course), and have been scouring the interwebs for 922r parts. So far, I have found the following: TitleII MFT style stock (1 part) U.S. Barrel Shrouds threaded barrel (1 part) ASC...
  9. H

Unknown 9mm stick mag - need help solving the mystery!

I got this magazine recently in a lot, and have no idea what it goes to. It has the floor plate and dual witness holes of a PAM-2 mag, but the side plate and feed lips do not match my other PAM-2 mags. It has a serial number (PAM-2-like), but then it has a production iteration ("8" in this...
  10. H

Unknown mags, likely MAC? Assistance appreciated!

The "Mac Man" book seems to say that this is a National Magazine Inc. 36 round mag. It looks very similar to the picture in the book, and has the plastic follower that company had in their mags. Unless I see something more compelling, I'm going with that.
  11. H

Oddball UZI mags for identification

Thanks Dave. Again, great book on the topic!
  12. H

Safe bet, but I figured I'd try to dig deep just for detail's sake :)
  13. H

The book came today, and I must say it is a wealth of information! That said, I cannot find anything in the magazine section that explains the significance of the numbers stamped on the back of the mag. The font style and spring shape identifies these mags as IMI manufacture, but nothing on the...
  14. H

Agreed. That's why I'm so curious as to what it goes to.
  15. H

If its a Tec 9 mag, it must go to a variant that doesn't have the high mag catch. Again, it looks like a Tec 9 mag, but does NOT latch in my Tec9.
  16. H

I would have thought so too, but this mag lacks the high-cut slot to accommodate the Tec9's high mag catch. It fits in my Intratec Tec9, but does not latch. This one has me puzzled. I took another look at it (after years of it sitting in the "what the hell does this go to" bin) because I just...
  17. H

MAG 3 (Pic 7)
  18. H

MAG 3 (Pics 4-6)

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter