Search results

1. P

FNC’s in the Ukraine

Apparently Belgium sent about 5,000 FNCs to the Ukrainian government as part of an aid package for the conflict. Most are being issued to “foreign volunteers” whatever that means. Also SCAR 17. Interesting to see FNCs on the front line still even after all these years of service.
  2. P

IWI Webstore

Did IWI ever fix the problem with their 3rd party credit card vendor and folks getting their CC numbers stolen after purchases?
  3. P

FNC mag question

I recently picked up some Spanish Cetme L 30rd magazines and noticed they are constructed exactly like the original FNC 30rd magazine I have. Notably the base plate can be pushed in (unlike an M16 magazine that has a base plate that can’t be pushed in). It’s common knowledge that the Cetme L...
  4. P

FNC featured on Forgotten Weapons

5. P

Loose gas block

My Galil ARM has a loose gas block that won’t allow the hammer to reset. I removed the gas block roll pins (they were all beat up) and replaced them with new roll pins. Everything was nice and snug. Gas port alignment was fine. I took it to the range and after four shots the gas block had moved...
  6. P

FNC and Belgian Pack

These surplus Belgian military packs are awesome. You can pack more than you want to carry for sure. Paco, what is the panel on the inside of the top of the pack used for? It looks like you can attach other pouches?

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter