Search results

1. A

WTB: StormWerks scope mount

Hey y’all, Anyone have a spare StormWerkz scope mount they’d be willing to part with? Much appreciated.
  2. A

Question about manufacturing lineage of my FNC

Hey y'all, I was comparing FNCs with another member and discovered something unusual on my Form 4. Mine is a registered receiver imported by Steyr and I assume converted by Gun South. On the Form 4 under Section 4a for "Maker Manufacturer and/or Importer of Firearm", Gun South would typically...
  3. A

Anti-walk/rotation pin set

Very excited to share the anti-walk/rotation pin set completed by Daniel at Halcyon Defense. Incredible work, he’s a true engineer. He milled new customized sear and hammer pins with grooved ends that seat into a modified KNS plate to create a low-profile and fully effective solution. Runs like...
  4. A

FNC buffer plate - plastic vs. metal?

Any thoughts on the plastic vs metal buffer plate? Just acquired a plastic version and curious if anyone has any preference, experience with performance, etc. Much appreciated.
  5. A

Slippage on automatic sear axis pin (522)

I'm having an issue with slippage on my automatic sear axis pin (part #522). Any idea what might be causing this? The rifle has been operating flawlessly, but the pin slips quite a bit during full auto fire. It's a registered receiver FNC with 3-round burst kit installed. Any diagnosis or...
  6. A

FN FNC Bipod & Parts Sourcing

Has anyone fitted an FNC with an aftermarket bipod? Trying to find a substitute for the factory issued barrel clamp bipod. Also, does anyone have a reliable source for other parts? I just purchased a registered receiver FNC and want to stockpile everything I can find. Thanks!

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter