Search results

1. R

4 Coffin mags, loader and leather carrying case for $560, good deal?

A dealer has the above available. I'm not sure I would ever use a coffin mag because of the ease of use the stick mags, but these are available now. Buy a set, just to have?
  2. R

Got my D-60's, what a pain in the azz to load!

So I've watched the youtube videos etc. Looks like the easiest way is sitting down with it in your lap. And you better have a heck of a strong left thumb, hopefully not 65 years old. Load at the rang, no way. And how long is that plastic lever going to last. If it breaks they become a throw...
  3. R

Has Anybody Put a Piston Kit on a Lage 11/15?

Thinking about putting a piston on the Lage 11/15. Lage's site says Adams Arms but everyone seems to be out of them. Has anyone installed a piston kit on their upper?
  4. R

Got a Maglulu Loader, disappointed...

Won't work on grease gun mags or Z MagS, they are too deep.
  5. R

Want To Add Vertical Grip to MAX 11/15, M-Lok?

So I want to add a vertical grip with integral bipod to the 11/15. The 11/15 is a handful and shooting from a bipod would certainly help. Looks like the Magpul M-Lok is the system to use to give me something to mount to. Is this what others are using? And they offer aluminum or polymer rails...
  6. R

Can Someone Measure an M11/9 Zytel Mag for Me?

Wondering what the measurement is front to back. And does anyone have engineering drawings of the M11 mag well? Wondering what factory spec was. It's not in the Mac Man book.
  7. R

Z Mags too Tight in M11/9 Mag well

I've got 8 Zmags I bought in two groups of 4 several months apart. Tried them all today and none will fit the mag well of a serial number 86-105xx M11/9. You can FORCE them all the way in but then it takes two people to pull them out. What's the solution?
  8. R

Range Report-Max 11/15

Wowzers.. can you say muzzle blast? .223 thru a 10" barrel=lookout! Had a good time at the range. Fired Tula (yes I know it's the dreaded steel case), Remington green box and some WWB I bought in 93. All ran well with zero issues. Started with the regulator 10 clicks out, then 9 and finally 8...
  9. R

Form 4 Approved

Mailed 9/21, check cleared 9/29, approved 1/24, got to my dealer today. M11/9 with Lage upper, grip and folding stock. Already have the Max 11/15 .223 upper so off to the range tomorrow.
  10. R

Range Report-Won't Stay in Semi

Took the Jaws M10 out to the range today. Ran flawlessly with both Lage uppers, the .45 and 9mm. When shooting in semi the selector would magically rotate itself to full auto. Any way to stop this?
  11. R

Buy New or Preowned Lage Upper?

My friend is pulling the trigger on an M10/45. The dealer has one with the Lage Mk2 upper, forward grip and Lage side folding stock. Not much of a discount over buying these new, $300. Is he better off getting a gun without these and buying them new or buying the gun with them? Both guns look...
  12. R

Best Current Source for 2 M10/45's?

I have 2 friends I've finally convinced to come over to the dark side. I've looked at all the sites and it looks like Ruben has the best selection of M10/45's out there. Definitely want a Georgia made gun and he has 7 PS to choose from. Any others out there I'm missing?
  13. R

Anyone Running Steelcase .45 in a Lage Max 10/45 MK2 upper?

I know it voids the warranty. I have a bunch of russian steel case .45 I'd like to start shooting.
  14. R

M10/45 Won't Run In Semi

Was able to take the Jersey Arms to the range today. Went pending 2/26 and approved 7/16. Form 4 got to dealer 2 weeks later...Guns looks like new, it wasn't fired much at all. I ran a both Lage uppers, the max-10/45 MK 2 and the 10/31. Both ran very well, no issues using WWB ammo. Found it...
  15. R

Which Lage 11/15 Upper, Internal or AR Recoil Mechanism?

I hate the thought of drilling a hole in the rear of my incoming 11/9 for the AR style mechanism. How good is the upper with the internal recoil mechanism? And will these take the heavy bolt to slow rate of fire? Thoughts from owners?
  16. R

Iron Sight Recommendation for M10/45

I have received both my Lage uppers for my incoming M10/45. I need to get a set of "iron" sights. Any reason I can't use an inexpensive set like Magpul's folding sights, or other lesser sights? Not sure I'm going to use optical sights but I do have a red dot to try on it. I tried to order...
  17. R

Received My Suomi Drums from Clearview

I bought 3. Excellent condition. Looks like very little use, insides look new. Not matching numbers.
  18. R

Best Source for Soumi Drums?

Got notification my Lage 10/31 is ready to ship. What is the best current source for drums? Thanks to the Board for this info.
  19. R

Best Stock for M10/45?

I've found an M10/45 and will be sending in the Form 4 next week. Am going to order both Lage uppers for it as well as the mag catch that allows using unmodified grease gun mags, and the rubber grips. Any thoughts on the extended safety? And what stock are most using? Don't want the side folding...
  20. R

What M10 to Buy, or Not?

Long time NFA owner here. Looking for an M10. Is Powder Springs #1 on the list, followed by the other Georgia made guns? Avoid New Jersey and Texas guns, or just don't over pay for them? Read about installing reinforcing tabs. Is this for all models? Anything else I should look for? Going to run...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter