Search results

1. Energizer

Average price for an older Sionics...?

A suppressor with a wipe design is actually quieter. I wouldn't change the internals. If you want different internals, buy a modern can.
  2. Energizer

Average price for an older Sionics...?

no they don't. its shorter and skinnier... (oops, old thread)
  3. Energizer

Mac Suppressor recommendations?

brown noise?
  4. Energizer

NO MORE GSG-5s

I don't support counterfeit items.
  5. Energizer

NO MORE GSG-5s

COMPLETELY different.
  6. Energizer

Mac Suppressor recommendations?

SIONICS... :)
  7. Energizer

How many Lage uppers worked straight out of the box?

My max-10/9 upper ran flawlessly. So smooth. I never had a chance to test-fire the slower ROF upper I had since I ended up selling my M10.
  8. Energizer

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?!!!!!!!!

Knowing your talent from past experience, like what you did for the MAX-10 (Sadly, I had to sell my M10 w/ its MAX-10 upper), I am sure an M10 version in 9mm and .45 *could* follow depending on interest. Then of course semi-auto versions would probably follow as there's only a finite supply of...
  9. Energizer

please keep a semi-auto version in mind... it'd make it much cheaper, and only have 1 transfer tax for the SBS, plus with a 16" barrel, easier to add a suppressor...
  10. Energizer

I was thinking.... Should you decide on making this, could you also make a semi-auto MPA rifle version that'd have a 16" barrel, along with the SBS? (or can you have a shotgun mounted to a rifle?)
  11. Energizer

wow
  12. Energizer

FINALY finished

awesome the upper looks similar to one of my 11.5" 5.56 uppers w/ suppressor.
  13. Energizer

Had some extra time tonight...AR Pistol

I have found all of my AR pistols are practical, accurate, and easy to operate.
  14. Energizer

So you are using the barrel threads to attach your device? I've been contemplating doing the same for a real suppressor design I've been tossing in my head for years now... going to do it someday.... So I take it you only do this with barrels that don't have a gas block?
  15. Energizer

I was planning to use an MOE handguard on my next .223 pistol build. I was thinking of making it today actually, and borrow an MOE from my rifle. what block do you use to hold the handguard in the front?
  16. Energizer

suppressed semi auto?

With new wipes, my M10 (full or semi) was pretty quiet, so I thought... However, I built a closed-bolt semi-auto 9mm AR upper for use with the M10's 2-stage SIONICS suppressor. With new wipes, that thing is super quiet.
  17. Energizer

Spikes ST-22 Problems, Need Help

Basically, I placed a magazine with live round into the gun, and noticed it could use a little more angle to enter the barrel. To acheive this angle, the easiest solution was to modify each follower. I sanded down the back of a follower (several attempts) at an angle, til when loaded w/ a live...
  18. Energizer

Spikes ST-22 Problems, Need Help

No... doing different things.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter