Search results

1. lugercarbine

What scope do you use

I have a S&W 76 with a M60joe mount and was using a EoTech holographic 551.A65 sight. Last time I went out was Veterans Day 2016 and had some difficulty with the EoTech holding POI, it was a cold day in CT. Then over the holidays I'm talking with some one and I find out that my EoTech is in a...
  2. lugercarbine

S&W silencer

OK, bought a Gemtech 3 lug Raptor can - now I need a 3 lug barrel, suggestions please. I seen 2.5 and 3 inches - what is a better length? Will be fired FA only, but that's because of the crazy law in Connecticut. No mag dumps. I'd like some advice on the 3 lug barrel, length and any other...
  3. lugercarbine

Shotgun News 11/10 has article on

the Reisings, page 26,27 & 28. Development, use, problems - some photos that I haven't seen published before and the going rate for a Reising today. FWIW
  4. lugercarbine

S&W museum tour

Yesterday (11/3/07) the wife and I drove up to the S&W museum in Springfield, MA. Went to the front gate, the guard made sure that the curator was in, then issued us passes. Parked the car in the visitors area and walked to the entrance of the main building, where this elderly gentleman met &...
  5. lugercarbine

Modifying Suomi mags for S&W 76

I had originally modified my mags by doing the grinding on the front of the magazine, but while they fit there was some fore & aft movement. I took a look at the S&W mag, and tried to duplicate the one piece flat metal on the front of the magazine. I went and purchased Loctite epoxy putty...
  6. lugercarbine

Gustaf Magazine pouches for 36 rounders

Numrich has some Carl Gustaf 36 round leather over the shoulder magazine pouches. They hold 8 magazines. My brother who lives near-by picked one up for me yesterday and said they are like new. All the pouches with the side pockets have been sold. I spoted them in the SGN, and is a good deal if...
  7. lugercarbine

WTK S&W 76 original owner information

I received the letter back from S&W yesterday on my S&W 76 (low 'U' serial #), it was shipped to H. H. Harris Co., Chicago, IL 8/12/69. I tried a 'google' on the company and came up with nothing. Anyone have any idea who/what Harris Co. was - police supply, armored car co., etc. Thanks in...
  8. lugercarbine

Carrying case for S&W 76

I sent off my form 4 & associated paperwork to the seller yesterday. Now the wait begins for the S&W 76 - what I would like to know, what do you people recommend as a 'carry bag', that I can carry the 76, probably folded and have pockets for the mags (like 2+). Would like a soft case, zipper -...
  9. lugercarbine

Reising parts - located a source

Well, bought a Reising, BATFE paperwork in process - now it must be converted to FA only (I live in Connecticut ). Spoke with a class III gunsmith, part that needs to be modified is the 'auto connector.' Numrich doesn't have any, but I found...
  10. lugercarbine

Convert Reising 50 to FA only

First, I'm new to the list, having just found it. I'm planning on purchasing a Reising 50 commerical - on a form 4 in state. Have a FFL & C&R, unfortunately Connecticut doesn't see fit to allow machine guns to have a 'selector switch' between single shot and FA, but does allow FA only (the big...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter