Search results

1. C

How do you run m11/9 Closed bolt?

Would/could that be something engineered into the magazine design?
  2. C

Police Model origins

If it ever becomes possible to trade my experience for your age (or lack of), I'll make that deal with you in a heartbeat. :)
  3. C

Any interest in a lighter MAC auto only trigger?

I've been curious if Lage's Select Fire Trigger is really worth it? Anyone have any personal experience?
  4. C

M11/9 with Lage Max11 MK2 (wow!)

Just a heads up to anyone that might be interested: As of Sunday, Nov 12, Shockwave has 30 and 50 round mags in stock and on sale.
  5. C

I may be doing something wrong, but when the mag is actually added to the shopping cart for checkout it states the 'item is not in stock.'
  6. C

Finding a couple of "sidewalk 50s" would be REALLY cool, but pretty unlikely. :) I've been gradually building up my 30 round Zmag supply. Remembering all too well what it was like finding mags during the '94 AW Ban, I promised I would never be in that magazine situation again. I can't find any...
  7. C

I too am late to the party on Lage's offerings, despite owning an M11/9 since 2001. Glad to hear youre enjoying yours! I'm looking forward to the Brown truck delivering mine any day now. Now, if I could only find some Shockwave 50s for it, I'd be set. :)

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter