Search results

1. R

UZI Picture Thread

Full auto spec. Thank you John Andrewski,
  2. R

Ever have any problems with non-IMI barrels?

The Greem Mtn barrel I had would not work with WWB ammo.
  3. R

Any collector value to a box of IMI UZI 9MM?

I had 4 boxes. Shot one keeping the other 3. Yes there is some collector value.
  4. R

Vector Arms UZI SMG Trunion Weld Pictures

Andrewski did a beautiful job of coverting my "Partially" converted IMI UZI to full machine gun spec. Also worked on a semi M1 Thompson. Highly recomended.
  5. R

UZI surplus barrels available at RTG

https://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/IMI-UZI-SMG-10-2-quot-9MM-BARREL-ISRAELI-SURPLUS-VG-22p12890.htm
  6. R

First UZI, FA: Getting close, looking fresh opinions on the options to go with.

I have owned both. The IMI RR is the one to get. Rover Dave the moderator says the same. "ALL" the GI receivers are out of spec. Yes, Vector did a good job of straightening things out but not 100%. The IMI receivers are GTG.
  7. R

Does anyone sell factory IMI full size SMG barrels?

Rover Dave sold me one a few years ago. Might check with him.
  8. R

Bring to FA spec

Another plug for John Andrewski. He converted my IMI partial conversion to full auto spec which included re sizing the lower pin hole. Excellent work.
  9. R

Smg Uzi vector/group industries

Dealer NFA is a good place to buy. If I were you I would buy a Converted RR IMI with the blocking bar removed. IMI guns are better than Vectors because they are in spec. Read what Rover Dave has to say about Vector vs IMI.
  10. R

IWI Pro magazine

My FA Model A IMI runs the UZI pro mags just fine.
  11. R

FA Uzi Ammo

Been using Barnaul (Russian) 115G Loaded to +P specs from the factory. My FA UZI eats it up.
  12. R

Looking to convert UZI to SMG spec

John Andrewski did my IMI. Can't go wrong with him.
  13. R

Ammo purchasing options

Tula works fine in my UZI. Just saying. I recently bought a case of 1K for $299 with free shipping. For this day and age thats a good price.
  14. R

Richard at BWE Firearms needs our help

Deepest Sympathies to you and yours
  15. R

AC556 Bolt replacement

Hi All, I have a 191 series AC-556. Was wanting a spare bolt (Just in case). I know Ranch rifle bolts are a no go. Will a newer non ranch Mini-14 bolt be a proper fit? Or do I need to look for a specific series Mini bolt? Thanks in advance. Jay
  16. R

Convert Uzi to full SMG spec

I had an IMI FA converted to full spec plus a new paint over park. Andrewski welds then drills the lower pin hole to accept the full auto size pin. Go with Andrewski
  17. R

Need help pricing an unfired Uzi Model B

This, Use gunbroker and choose all the extra options for advertising.
  18. R

Select Fire Uzi Gunsmith Needed!

John Andrewski +100
  19. R

Surplus UZI Ammo

20. R

Surplus UZI Ammo

Well it says on the sealed can that it is for SMG use only. I don't know about the black tip? This surplus ammo is from the 1960s. I thought the black tip ammo was commercial and of later 70s- 80s manufacture?

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter