Search results

1. Z

Took my 76 out for the first time today...

+1 on M60 Joe
  2. Z

What are the laws regarding transferring Class III from TX to CO

I live in Colorado and NFA is ok. Not sure about Denver. Outside of Denver area, most county sheriff's sign off on paperwork. I believe it's an ATF form 5320.20 you need. Approval needed before crossing state lines. File in duplicate or fax a copy. As usual, NFA, hurry up and wait. As for mags...
  3. Z

What are the laws regarding transferring Class III from TX to CO

I live in Colorado and no problem owning NFA stuff. I'm not sure about Denver area. Most county sheriff's sign paperwork. Suppressors are big out here. I think all you have to do is file, I believe it's a ATF form 5320.20 in duplicate or fax them a copy. Can't move mg's across state law until...
  4. Z

I need a 13# recoil spring for my S&W 76

Sorry I didn't back to you. Been busy the last few days. I have the measurements now if you still want it. I posted some rate of fire data on this forum on an earlier post under (mk s&w recoil springs). I have more subsonic rate of fire to much to post. If you want it, send me a PM with your...
  5. Z

I need a 13# recoil spring for my S&W 76

You might try contacting Sureshot on this forum. I believe he still has some 13# SS springs left. You might also want to get some recoil buffers. Both are reasonably priced. I use both when shooting my 5" barrel suppressed or not.
  6. Z

Barrel length

I use a 5" barrel all the time. It is a little slower. With a 5" I can switch back and forth to suppressed. I use one of Sureshot's stainless springs and buffer. I posted some rate of fire data last year. Check last year under ( MK S&W recoil springs 8-23-13). Also, I only use 147 gr. reloads...
  7. Z

mk s&w recoil springs

Recoil spring test I got some recoil springs and buffers from Sureshot . I did some rpm testing in my MK-760 while out camping. All of my data was done at 9000 ft. elevation and 60 deg. I used Winchester 115 gr. White Box and std. 8" barrel. I used the buffer with all springs. Mk factory 20#...
  8. Z

I know this will sound crazy, but anyone able to shorten Suomi magazines to 15 rounds

I also live in Colo. and have a MK760. After reading the bill, sounds like they are grandfather in. Also, the welding rod wouldn't be legal since it could be easily removed again. It shouldn't be too difficult to cut one down. I have done this with other mags for people for hunting. I may mess...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter