FREEDDOM ORDNANCE FM-9 BELT FED UPPER

zapper

UZI Talk Life Member
I purchased this well made upper for my A2. It does not work with PMC or the Winchester white box, but it loves Sellier & Bellot. All the recommended 115 grain stuff. Has anyone had the same thing happen? Any tricks to tune it to the other ammo? I have the same ammo as the web site recommends. It is a blast to shoot when it works. My friends uppers love the white box ammo so I am wondering if its just a matter of shooting it for a brake in time? At this time I am not shooting it with the bolt weight in place. I am also careful to load the bag in the correct way. Any ideas?

RoverDave

Administrator
Staff member
Did you get it from Mike? He was trying to sell me one. It was tempting but I'm going to resist for now. Hope you get it running to your satisfaction.

89lx

Just noticed this post. I bought one as well. I ran the recommended Tula with no problem. And that was with my RLL. I had to mod the carrier as you have to with any non-SP1 carrier.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter