UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where is the Serial Number list in the Library?

Where is the Serial Number list in the Library?

I just got the call that my Fm 4 was signed Monday. Hopefully next week I can pick it up. I remember that somewhere there was a serial number listing on the library but i can't find it.

BTW, it's a IMI Model A, full conversion, I bought it from the guy who Fm 1'ed it back in 84. Runs sweet, when I get to visit him at my SOT's.

Pics when I can. Now we'll see if the Vector gets jealous of a "new" Uzi SMG.

Also, anyone know what Rex at Vector charges to spec out a conversion? Barrel retainer, 8 vs 9mm rings, remark SMG, etc?

Administrator

Re: Where is the Serial Number list in the Library?

Originally posted by v188
    I remember that somewhere there was a serial number listing on the library but i can't find it.
    There is no serial number list in the library. The best I have at this point is serial number ranges for some of the IMI semi-auto guns, which you can find towards the bottom of this page.
    Looking for the definitive reference book on UZI history and technical information? Check out my book The UZI Submachine Gun Examined. Details to order a copy are here.

Rover Dave,

Thank you that's just what I was looking for. I guess I just didn't scroll down far enough.

BTW, my Uzi RR has a ~5000 SN, so I'm guessing it's about a 1980-1981 model.

+ Reply to Thread