UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where is the Serial Number list in the Library?

Where is the Serial Number list in the Library?

I just got the call that my Fm 4 was signed Monday. Hopefully next week I can pick it up. I remember that somewhere there was a serial number listing on the library but i can't find it.

BTW, it's a IMI Model A, full conversion, I bought it from the guy who Fm 1'ed it back in 84. Runs sweet, when I get to visit him at my SOT's.

Pics when I can. Now we'll see if the Vector gets jealous of a "new" Uzi SMG.

Also, anyone know what Rex at Vector charges to spec out a conversion? Barrel retainer, 8 vs 9mm rings, remark SMG, etc?

Administrator

Re: Where is the Serial Number list in the Library?

Originally posted by v188
    I remember that somewhere there was a serial number listing on the library but i can't find it.
    There is no serial number list in the library. The best I have at this point is serial number ranges for some of the IMI semi-auto guns, which you can find towards the bottom of this page.

Rover Dave,

Thank you that's just what I was looking for. I guess I just didn't scroll down far enough.

BTW, my Uzi RR has a ~5000 SN, so I'm guessing it's about a 1980-1981 model.

+ Reply to Thread