UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UZI Talk forums upgrades

Founder

UZI Talk forums upgrades

I'll be working on more upgrades over the next two weeks. Most of the upgrades will be done in the morning, since our heaviest load is usually in the afternoon and evening. Part of my plan is to keep the board down for no more than two hours at a time. Hopefully that will prevent seizures, withdrawal, etc.

This will be a slow process, and only a few things will be done at a time. If you notice a feature missing, don't panic; it will only be temporary and it just means that I'm still working on things.
    "I freed thousands of slaves. I could have freed thousands more, if they had known they were slaves."
    Harriet Tubman

Founder
    The upgrades are going well. Thanks to everyone for your patience.

A new chat system has been added, which is fully integrated with the forums. To try it out, click on "FlashChat" in the navigation bar (top horizontal blue bar).
    "I freed thousands of slaves. I could have freed thousands more, if they had known they were slaves."
    Harriet Tubman

Founder
    DigitalXtreme has made some great new graphics for us. I hope everyone is as impressed with his work as I am!
    Harriet Tubman

Founder

Skype support has been added.

If you use Skype, you may update your profile (Click User Preferences, then User Profile) and add your Skype Name.

UZI Talk members will be able to click on your Skype icon and send you messages via SkypeWeb.
    Harriet Tubman

+ Reply to Thread