+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Web Sites...

http://members.aol.com/autowerkes/page/

It won't let me enter anymore though.

Quote Originally Posted by M60joe
    Yep +1

+1..

i guess i need to open my damned eyes, i have been at UT for a little while and have been all over the board, but mainly lurk in General and Uzi Talk, and other firearms.. I didnt realize we had our own MAC-10 Talk forum... (please someone kill me for being such a moron, i know) thanks to cookie and jeff...

UZI Talk Life Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellis Wyatt
    They renamed... It is now www.RPBonlinesales.com .

UZI Talk Life Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine
    http://members.aol.com/autowerkes/page/

It won't let me enter anymore though.
    Probably better off... He has been taking money and not delivering... To bad I guess he had good stuff when he sent it out...

Quote Originally Posted by Jmacken37
    Copied this from another post. Nice site.

http://www.mac-11.net/

Jake

good site.. best part....

Q. How do I convert my semi-auto M-11 to full-auto?

A. Easy. You donít. Its not worth the $10,000 fine and the 10 year paid vacation to club-fed.

LMAO!

Does any one have any info on how to get in touch with RPB? I got Russ on the Phone last Wedensday to order some parts and I cannot get back in touch with him. All I get is a recording on the number listed on the web site. I've left several messages and still no reply. I've never had this problem with RPB before, has something happened to Russ? Has anyone else had this problem with RPB? Please give some info dear brothers of mine.

Vegas

I know all too well how "life happens." I tried to stay active on MacGuns.Com when Serge handed it on but got caught up in a "niche market" that I sort of created when I invented news design in pocket and neck chain holsters. Before I knew it, it consumed all my time. It's been ages since I used my sewing machine for shoulder rigs...... I'm glad to see you and a couple of the other MacGuns guys are still active. This is a great place for all "sub gunners."

I picked up an old RPB Mac 10/45 last weekend and my desire to get involved again was rekindled. I've already started making Mac 10/45 - Grease gun double mag pouches for sub gun competitors :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas SMG
    Serg P. started the MAC ezboard board in May of 2000, the same year I bought my first M11/9. It was a nice place to hang out, learn about the MAC family of firearms, and it actually drew some well known RKIs back in the day. It takes a lot of dedicated people to operate ANY successful board but personal conflicts, power trips, and over inflated egos often give rise to the death of a good thing.

Serg just had other hobbies, interests, and work demands, and found the MAC board was taking up way too much of his already short supply of time. In the end, he gave the board to someone that promised to upgrade, love it, and give it the time it deserved. Well, that never happened and it's all but dead now which is a shame given the time and work Serg put into it.

Keith Barlow's Gulf Coast Armory was a fantastic MAC board that went tits up. Pretty much the same thing. Life happens, and he suddenly woke up one day and discovered that he had a really full plate through no fault of his own and something had to give. Family, health issues, and business comes first... WAY before something as trivial as running an internet site about recreational machine guns. (yeah I know, blasphemy huh?), It was a great site with tons of useful information, trouble shooting guides and links. It's just the way life is sometimes.

Enter Uzi Talk. We're damn fortunate to have another place for MAC users to call home. Thanks Cookie and Jeff!
    Last edited by Stellar Rigs; 12-07-2006 at 11:27 AM. Reason: spacing & subscribing

We just sell some components right now but check back in a couple of weeks for more items for your m-11 and mac-10. thanks

UZI Talk Life Member
    Between California and Georgia, south of Mississippi and Alabama, but north of Cuba.
    Quote Originally Posted by Energizer
    this thread should be tacked...
    +1

it is...

FTF Industries

Anyone have any expierence with FTF Industries ?

Could anyone tell me where to buy good metal mags for m11-9?

Quote Originally Posted by line711
    Could anyone tell me where to buy good metal mags for m11-9?
    try http://www.westgeorgia-armory.com/

I know John is buying and trading every day ..........

Stay away from Cobray.com!!

Just an FYI, I wouldn't shop at Cobray's online store again if I had a choice.

I was waiting for my first class 3 gun (a NIB Cobray m11/9) and figured I would pick up a few essentials before my Form 4 came back. I got on Cobray.com and placed an order for a new buffer, a front strap, and the original M11/9 SubMachine Gun manual. I had my order within a week (even though the site claims it could take up to 6 weeks). When I opened the padded envelope, everything was there, but it smelled like an ashtray. The contents of the envelope were so saturated with smoke that it made me sick to handle them. Everything I touched (as well as anything that any of the items came in contact with) reeked like cigarettes. I was able to clean the buffer and strap (with several treatments of febreze), but I couldn't do anything with the manual. After several failed phone attempts, I was finally able to reach somebody at Cobray. They said that they had had problems in the past with smoke damage (apparently their stock of padded shipping envelopes were in a warehouse fire), and that I could return it for an exchange. I asked him how someone could overlook this, and still ship out the order with the envelope in this state (to which he had no idea). I shipped the manual back at my expense, and waited several weeks with no replacement. After about 3 weeks, I began calling several times a day. I left several messages on both their customer service, and order placement phone lines, and still received no response. I finally sent out emails to every address I could find on their site (3 or 4 total). A few days later someone emailed me back stating that my replacement would ship the following Monday. Another week and a half went by with nothing, so I started calling again. I was shocked when someone actually answered the phone. He said the manual would ship out next week. When I finally got the replacement manual 10 days later, it was in another of the smoke filled envelopes, and reeked worse than the original (even though I included a note with my return asking for them to check that they used a "smoke free" envelope). I had no choice but throw the whole mess away.

To top it all off, when I finally got my gun, and went to install the new (factory) buffer, it wouldn't even fit! The replacement buffer I had bought directly from Cobray, had the guide rod hole located to far from the spring pin hole (so that the buffer was rotated about 30* when both rods were in their holes, and wouldn't even fit back into the back of the upper receiver). I actually had to take the buffer to the drill press and drill a new (correct) hole.

I will never buy from cobray again. Their customer service is terrible, and their products inferior!

UZI Talk Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by macaholic
    Does any one have any info on how to get in touch with RPB? I got Russ on the Phone last Wedensday to order some parts and I cannot get back in touch with him. All I get is a recording on the number listed on the web site. I've left several messages and still no reply. I've never had this problem with RPB before, has something happened to Russ? Has anyone else had this problem with RPB? Please give some info dear brothers of mine.
    He's doing you a favor. Run away.

UZI Talk Supporter

Registered User HarpSealClubber's Avatar
    I notice a few of my old urls are still banging around in this thread
    Some of you know me as Dolphin_Shooter on subguns I use to do Beepspouches nomex lined supressor covers and custom mag pouches. wife got into quilting that was the end of that

UZI Talk Life Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HarpSealClubber
    Some of you know me as Dolphin_Shooter on subguns. I use to do Beepspouches nomex lined supressor covers and custom mag pouches.
    Then we've done business before. I bought one of your excellent Nomex lined leather suppressor covers. Unfortunately, I had to purchase my next one used from a member here when your wife stopped sewing them up. That is a great product at a very fair price I still enjoy owning and using. Thanks, and it's good to have you on this board!

+ Reply to Thread