UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AA 392 Price Question

AA 392 Price Question

Greetings Galil People, long time since I posted here.
    I'm older now and the gun fever is waning. Time to move my AA 392. It's at least 95% condition, more like 98%, with less than 500 rnds through it. It is an S gun with the original evil features: folding stock, flash suppressor, pistol grip. I even have the original ratty looking box.What are these selling for? Haven't seen one on the auction sites for awhile.Part of the package will include an IMI scope mount, M16 type channel. Couldn't find any for sale, any idea what this is currently worth? Finally it'll include 3 new in the plastic 50rnd. mags, what should I charge for these? I'm selling the package to a good friend who is on fire with AK fever but we agreed that he'd pay market prices for it. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you. tcallre

Official Disclaimer: tcallre may or may not own any and all firearms discussed in the last few years on this or any forums. tcallre may or may not possess knowledge or opinions offered on this or any forums discussed the last few years. In fact tcallre may be nothing but a posing imposter trying to fool people into thinking he may be a gun guy but may be or not be a staunch supporter of current or future Glorious Leader.

UZI Talk Life Member
    Pretty good question. Right now if you look at completed auctions / sales on GunBroker none show up to base prices on. I'm not sure & can't see how far back they go, but there are zero Galils sold anytime recently.

The asking prices for 2 posted are pretty impressive though. One 386 Sporster is listed at $3299, & a 329 AA is listed at $4499. Of course asking & getting are 2 completely different things.
    "Good people sleep peacefully in their beds at night, only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

Courage is not a lack of fear, but one's ability to overcome it.

+ Reply to Thread