UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Galil Suppliers

Galil Recoil Spring Replacement

Hey Gang, so does anyone know where to find a Galil replacement Recoil Spring or will a AK spring work, I checked both springs out and the length is the same but not sure about the tension, my spring just feels mushy and I think I'd feel better with a new one, any info would be great.
    Thanks everyone in advance...

Quote Originally Posted by nra4aar View Post
    Hey Gang, so does anyone know where to find a Galil replacement Recoil Spring or will a AK spring work, I checked both springs out and the length is the same but not sure about the tension, my spring just feels mushy and I think I'd feel better with a new one, any info would be great.
    Thanks everyone in advance...
    Jeff Miller says that is the same spring. He replaces old Galil springs with the Wolff AK springs.

UZI Talk Life Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lcastillo View Post
    Jeff Miller says that is the same spring. He replaces old Galil springs with the Wolff AK springs.
    Good to know.
    "I was rather hostile to a reduced calibre being used by us. Even now, I am still convinced that the 7.62 is the best" M. Kalashnikov

We just received a number of original Israeli imported IMI Micro Galil machine guns that we are currently having demilled.

The majority of these guns were unfired and in perfect condition, the few that have been fired have not been run hard at all and are like new.

Every single part needed to build an ORIGINAL IMI Micro Galil is included with the exception of the receiver and magazine.

A small number are the 11" barrel models with left cocking handle, the rest are 7" barrel length.

You can place orders at the following link, once they are gone we will not be able to acquire more (pictures will be up shortly)

https://www.armsunlimited.com/Origin...imi-mg-556.htm

Where are the pictures?

pictures are now up. ALL of the 11in barrel models are sold the 7" barrel models are available, unfired ones are still in inventory so get them before they are gone

Www.Texasakdesigns.com great company, quickly shipped out my order,
    $92 ar15 mag adapter to fit in your galil.
    Last edited by Dcgc; 06-30-2013 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmsUnlimited View Post
    We just received a number of original Israeli imported IMI Micro Galil machine guns that we are currently having demilled.

The majority of these guns were unfired and in perfect condition, the few that have been fired have not been run hard at all and are like new.

Every single part needed to build an ORIGINAL IMI Micro Galil is included with the exception of the receiver and magazine.

A small number are the 11" barrel models with left cocking handle, the rest are 7" barrel length.

You can place orders at the following link, once they are gone we will not be able to acquire more (pictures will be up shortly)

https://www.armsunlimited.com/Origin...imi-mg-556.htm
    The prices on that site are no joke......wow!!

Registered User AleksanderDavid's Avatar
    i know 24hourtactical has some galil/r4 parts, also carries manuals and other things. you can buy at www.24hourtactical.com i've done business with the owner and have had no negative reports, products are decently priced as well.

UZI Talk Life Member
    Blackthorne now has Galil folding stock parts. Both main parts - knuckle, hinge, and spring. Just missing the pin. For only $25!
    The mating surfaces of these Blackthorne parts really need to be machined/resurfaced to eliminate the considerable wobble.
    The 24 Hour Tactical Galil R4 stock fits with flawless precision, tight as a drum.

Note: with the axle pin installed, play goes down to almost nothing, even with the poor machining of these parts.
    You will need to trim down the upper part of the hinge, to allow the stock end hinge to ride up high enough to really lock in place.
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by AresShrike; 04-10-2015 at 12:48 PM.

UZI Talk Life Member
    Here's a comparison of the Galil handguard front hanger from Sarco (loose and filthy) and the Blackthorne (brand new looking, and tight as can be) The Sarco part moves easily, except for the rust and filth. The Blackthorne part can be moved, by my fingers, just a little bit, a very little bit.

I ordered six more "Galil" front handguard hangars from Blackthorne, and got six AK front hangars. Of the first batch of five I ordered, four were excellent Galil front hangars, and one very loose and rusty AK hangar. They're taking them back, but of course I loose out on shipping both ways.
    Last edited by AresShrike; 03-27-2015 at 07:52 PM.

UZI Talk Life Member
    Hey everybody,
    Does this look like an R4 (LM4) carrier, or maybe an early IMI (Magnum Research?) carrier?

It's supposed to be SA LM4.

Group consensus of our very knowledgeable community says they are, in fact, South African made carriers.
    Thanks guys!!!
    Last edited by AresShrike; 03-27-2015 at 07:54 PM.

UZI Talk Life Member
    It should be noted that, with the stock axle pin installed, almost all the "play" or looseness in these Blackthorne stock hinge parts, is gone, although a little "trimming" is strongly advised, so that the coupling could fit better.
    I'll try to download an image of what to trim. Maybe "paint" will let me do that.

Botach has IMI 35rd Galil mags for $19.95 https://www.botach.com/imi-galil-35r...new-condition/ says used like new condition.

Noticed they have a make an offer option, and 692 of these mags in stock so I made an offer of $16.95 each for quantity of 20 and they accepted.

That will help offset the beating Orlites are going to put on my wallet

UZI Talk Supporter

Bulgarian made. Different follower than original. Not a no-tilt. There are threads on them if you search. Google prob better than site search...

Botach's magazines I believe should be the real deal IMI magazines made in Isreal. If you recall Botach not long ago had all those Micro Galil's sitting in its warehouse for years. Now they are parts kits on the market in like new condition. If you look closely at Botach's ad if states "Used like new condition". I can almost bet that's all the spare magazines for those micro Galil's. All the Bulgarian made mags are brand new. I am definitely going to order some magazines from Botach because if these are original Izzy made magazines like I think they are, it's a hell of a deal for these mags.

UZI Talk Supporter

*I convoluted CDNN and botach. Different mags...

If you have an FFL and an ATF form 6 we will be glad to sell you Uzi and Galil parts kits. Take a look at what we have to offer: http://contact-kalia.com/product-category/gun-parts-kits/ . Magazine included.

We have Galils and more!

Hi guys,
    I hope you are all having a fun holiday season.
    We have a very large inventory of Galil AR and SAR available. The inventory is in the thousands!
    We can sell them to you as parts kits or as complete weapons depending on your licensing and permits. If complete than they must go to a free trade zone since they are all automatic.
    Since we are an official Israeli based arm dealing company we can't sell to private individuals. If interested, I suggest getting together with other members of this forum and order from us through a licensed gun importer.
    In addition we have a large inventory of Uzis in different models, from regular wood stock and folding stock to the new Uzi pistol pro.
    Take a look at our website's inventory category to see what is currently available by clicking here: military surplus inventory

Shoot straight, stay safe, have fun!

UZI Talk Life Member
    Thanks,
    We'll check into those ATF form 6's thru an importer.

+ Reply to Thread