Page 8 of 56 FirstFirst 1 8 18 56 LastLast

Thread: The official MAC picture thread

UZI Talk Life Member

I am # 62 on Richards' list for a MAX-10

My mac-uzi in its' latest config.
    "Cead Mile Failt"
    "One -Hundred Thousand Welcomes"
    Ancient Gaelic Salutory
    "But now the one who has a purse must take it, and likewise a bag; and the one who has no sword must sell his cloak and buy one."
    Luke 22:36

crimedog, no uzi stock? Thats pretty sweet man

UZI Talk Life Member

Yes,I have an Uzi folder...

When Sam at Practical Solutions did the uzi magwell conversion a few years back,I also had him send along a side folding mini Uzi stock.Great stock,I really like it..Currently I am running the Vltor 4pos. Carstock which is great 'cause of the adjustability and it seems to shoulder well for me.Can't wait for my Max-10 slowfire,will definitely also get the slanted foregrip and extended safety,among other things.Also have a 72 round drum@Uzi feed tower@CSMetalwerkes and a Bowers CAC-9 can for it.
    Cheers
    "Cead Mile Failt"
    "One -Hundred Thousand Welcomes"
    Ancient Gaelic Salutory
    "But now the one who has a purse must take it, and likewise a bag; and the one who has no sword must sell his cloak and buy one."
    Luke 22:36

UZI Talk Life Member
    Trying to poast pics of my Mac
    Opera Non Verbra

UZI Talk Life Member
    well that didn't work
    Opera Non Verbra

UZI Talk Life Member
    help?
    Opera Non Verbra

UZI Talk Life Member
    Name:  HPNX0016.JPG
Views: 6767
Size:  116.7 KB Bad pic of my Mac Now All I have to do is figure out which button I pushed to do it
    Opera Non Verbra

UZI Talk Life Member
    0331..... Find better (brighter) lighting and stand closer to that puppy......

Yeah baby.... Your MAX-10/45 is a thing of beauty.......

Did you get the 600 RPM or 800 RPM bolt?

UZI Talk Life Member

Video of MAX-10/45 with Suppressor

0331, after seeing your suppressor on your MAX-10/45, that reminded me of the trigger time I got using MallNinja's suppressor on my MAX-10/45.

Here is the video....... http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s...Suppressor.flv

0331, the suppressor appears to be the same make & model as yours. Sorry MallNinja, but I don't remember the make & model of your can...... Not owning any cans myself, I don't really keep up with cans.............

Hey, why buy one when I can shoot your cans (for free).........

UZI Talk Life Member
    Hey SGF, It's a 600 but I haven't timed it. I still don't know how I got the pic to work. I'll get a better camera and set up better(closer/lighting) as you advised. I want to shoot your Max to compare your custom compensator/recoil to suppressor recoil reduction.
    Opera Non Verbra

UZI Talk Life Member
    In the video is the 800-900 RPM bolt. I have a muzzle brake, not a compensator. Does not reduce muzzle climb at all...... Just helps clear the smoke, and LOOKS COOL.......

0331, Oh yeah.... You and I will be doing a lot of shooting together at UTS-V. Will you be there Friday afternoon...? What about Sunday...? I know you and I will be kicking butt in the SMG match Saturday.....

Like always....... I want to get plenty of pics & vids....................

Hey, get your wife and/or daughter to show you how to work the camera....

UZI Talk Life Member
    There will be butt kicking in the match for sure, who's...mine probably. It is an hours drive to the match from where I live and am kicking around the idea of getting a room so I can drink a couple of brew's when the thing is over and not have to drive back. Sat and Sunday for sure and Friday if I can swing it. If the river is running I am going to make some tannercraft boats with expandable foam around the jars and see If they can run the gauntlet. I'm bringing my service rifle collection and suppressed 22's so get ready for that. See you there buddy!.
    Opera Non Verbra

UZI Talk Life Member
    Between California and Georgia, south of Mississippi and Alabama, but north of Cuba.
    Quote Originally Posted by SubGunFan
    0331, after seeing your suppressor on your MAX-10/45, that reminded me of the trigger time I got using MallNinja's suppressor on my MAX-10/45.

Here is the video....... http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s...Suppressor.flv

0331, the suppressor appears to be the same make & model as yours. Sorry MallNinja, but I don't remember the make & model of your can...... Not owning any cans myself, I don't really keep up with cans.............

Hey, why buy one when I can shoot your cans (for free).........

Hey brother, You're welcome to shoot the shit out of 'em ANY TIME!

The can is a GemTech Viper. We've mostly been shooting the .45 and I think the first time you came out we put a couple through the Viper 9 I have as well. (the .45 is noticeably quieter than the 9mm version)

I think that Iím going to get a 9mm carbine and use the Viper 9 for that.... Tha Beaver definitely ain't gonna like that....

UZI Talk Life Member
    Between California and Georgia, south of Mississippi and Alabama, but north of Cuba.
    Quote Originally Posted by 0331
    There will be butt kicking in the match for sure, who's...mine probably. It is an hours drive to the match from where I live and am kicking around the idea of getting a room so I can drink a couple of brew's when the thing is over and not have to drive back. Sat and Sunday for sure and Friday if I can swing it. If the river is running I am going to make some tannercraft boats with expandable foam around the jars and see If they can run the gauntlet. I'm bringing my service rifle collection and suppressed 22's so get ready for that. See you there buddy!.

AHHHHH!!! You guys SUCK!!!! I wanna be there SOOOO BAD!!! I'm stuuuuk here in Pakistan having nothing to do more than watch the videos SGF made! One of these years soon It'll be "DOOD I'm THERE".. but until then I have to suffer silently!

Hopefully when I can actually come, I'll have my SOT in Alabama and can bring up some posties and hopefully then I'll have a couple more transferables in my inventory. Sally, my MAC 10 is awfully lonely in my safe. She complains to me constantly.... I need to buy her a boyfriend! She's particularly fond of Jonny the M16 but she told me she wouldn't mind an Mitch the MP5 either.. Sooo... you know me.. I always have to listen to my women! :-) Until then she'll have to make due with a facelift and a flat-top Lage Upper and extra jewlery. She want an AN/PVS-14 with a AimPoint CompM2, some GG&G BUIS, and a VFG.

My wife called her a selfish little bitch because I relented and bought her 40 grease gun mags and some other trinkits.

(yea.. Pakistan is a lonely, lonely place)

UZI Talk Supporter

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by MallNinja

My wife called her a selfish little bitch because I relented and bought her 40 grease gun mags and some other trinkits.

(yea.. Pakistan is a lonely, lonely place)
    What is the going price for GG mags in Pakistan?

Stay Safe,
    Glockdude1.........................

"If War is HELL, Take a better Pitchfork than the DEVIL!!!"

UZI Talk Life Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Glockdude1
    What is the going price for GG mags in Pakistan?

I can get you two right now for the low low price of $5,000.00usd per mag... you interested? I can take PayPal! :-)... come on you know you wanna!!!!

UZI Talk Supporter

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by MallNinja
    I can get you two right now for the low low price of $5,000.00usd per mag... you interested? I can take PayPal! :-)... come on you know you wanna!!!!

Only $5000 for 2? You take PayPal too? Excellent!! Set me up for a few dozen!!

Stay Safe,

UZI Talk Life Member
    Only $5000 for 2? You take PayPal too? Excellent!! Set me up for a few dozen!!

Sorry brother... Cant do 5k for 2. Thats the already low, low price for one... BUT at $6,000.00 per I can get you two dozen or so :-)... Just paypal the money to ILikeSuckers@Rippmeoff.com and you'll have the mags in a year or two.... I'm a FIRM believer in following SoCal & SCA's business practices... Hell it looks like Calico's taken a lesson or two from them like me!

I seriously hate this contracting job sometimes. I miss home, the family, the toys wasting away in my safe... Can't wait to get back to Florida perm-time.

UZI Talk Supporter

Talking

MallNinja,

Stay safe out there!!

Stay Safe,

UZI Talk Life Member
    MallNinja,

Stay safe out there!!

Always myfriend, always.

+ Reply to Thread