UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the HK Forum

UZI Talk Life Member

I settled on 5.5gr of Unique powder with 124gr X-Treme bullets and "Once-fired brass". Ran it through the HK-94, MP5K, UZI, Mini-UZI and S&W76 and it ran flawlessly. Have not checked for accuracy yet, just zeroing in on a setup that will run in all the FA's. Still need to try it out on the Sterling.

What load are you using?
    Proudly living in the heart of the infamous "UZI Triangle."

Administrator
    My UZI reloads are much hotter than necessary for the MP5. I just loaded up some with 5.0 grains of bullseye under 115 graim FMJ bullet. I still need to try them out before loading more or adjusting the load. I'm waiting for some warm weather (above zero) to get to the range.
    Looking for the definitive reference book on UZI history and technical information? Check out my book The UZI Submachine Gun Examined. Details to order a copy are here.

UZI Talk Life Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoverDave
    My UZI reloads are much hotter than necessary for the MP5. I just loaded up some with 5.0 grains of bullseye under 115 graim FMJ bullet. I still need to try them out before loading more or adjusting the load. I'm waiting for some warm weather (above zero) to get to the range.

Those will be smoking hot, but should be fine. I use between 5.0 and 5.2 grains of W231 (just a tad slower than Bullseye) under a 115 gr copperplated FMJ bullet and my S&W 76 and Sterling Mk4 love them. So does my Beretta 92 and BHPs.

Noah
    Might as well face it, you're addicted to guns . . .