UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Talk to me about Trejo Pistols

UZI Talk Supporter

Talk to me about Trejo Pistols

I'm talking to a guy about a deal for a Trejo MDL 1A and 2 in a package deal. I can also purchase both with extra parts and parts kits. These are NOT NFA Trejos, they are semis.

I'm a 22 pistol fan and these two would be numbers 13 and 14 in my collection. I just need to know how reliable they are and an acceptable price for them. Also, do I really need the extra parts or are they generally reliable?

Thanks
    My gun collection is one murderous rampage away from becoming an arsenal

FFL/SOT
    Distinction Arms
    UZI Talk Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by Roaster72
    I'm talking to a guy about a deal for a Trejo MDL 1A and 2 in a package deal. I can also purchase both with extra parts and parts kits. These are NOT NFA Trejos, they are semis.

I'm a 22 pistol fan and these two would be numbers 13 and 14 in my collection. I just need to know how reliable they are and an acceptable price for them. Also, do I really need the extra parts or are they generally reliable?

Thanks
    Haven't heard that name in a while..!

Make sure they don't have selector switches. No kidding-- many Trejos have a small switch that lets you dump the entire huge 8-round .22lr mag at once. Lots got into the US prior to '68 through border states and most weren't papered.

Mike

+ Reply to Thread