UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need a Wiselite Sterling Sporter firing pin

Need a Wiselite Sterling Sporter firing pin

The firing pin for my Wiselite Sterling Sporter broke this weekend.

www.wlarms.com is expired so no help there.

apexgunparts.com doesn't show any pins but plenty of other parts.

Numrich searches show Sterling pistol parts but no SMG parts. Nothing under "wiselite".

Brownells shows nothing in "sterling" or "wiselite" searches.

Anybody have an idea where I can pick up another firing pin or two?

Wiselite is your best source. Call them up at the listed number. Got my replacement pack from them a while back which inludes an extra firing pin with all the springs.

Try calling Apex, they remove them from the website when low. That way they still have a few but not advertise they still have them.

Its worth a call.

Does anybody have the best Wiselite number to get ahold of a person. Their website is expired so I can't get it off of there.

UZI Talk Supporter
    I broke one last week as well.... I called wiselite and they were very nice about it, and replaced free of charge.... well would have.... I ordered the Tokarev conversion parts, and converted sten mags (And a spare Firing Pin) at the same time!

They did say that they were out of the tok. barrels.... so they are waiting for them to come in, before they ship my order.

Here is their number (940) 433-2652

Fred

Thanks guys!

Mine broke a couple of weeks ago too. I emailed Wiselite, and they replaced it. I also bought a spare.

I called Wiselite this afternoon and they are mailing out a free replacement. I asked about extras and the lady on the phone said they were $25 a pop.

So what is the deal with WLA? Are they in business and if so, for how long?

The reason I ask, is if I get one of their semi Sterlings, I would like to know if I have parts support or will be out of luck if a pin breaks a year from now.

I know people just recently got replacement pins, but is that them catching them on the way out the door or?

It seems Wiselite as a builder is no more. Website is worthless and says they are "restructuring" (been saying that for months), it appears they no longer have reps and many WLA parts at apex seem to be drying up as well. Knowing all this would make me very hesitant to buy any of their products now.

I'm guessing too that once their unique parts they have on hand dry up that will be the end of them (haven't heard otherwise). I have a WLA M53 (MG42 clone) and I wonder if the WLA semi-auto parts for that are about done as well. I will not buy another WLA gun till they at least resurface with some info on where they are going.

+ Reply to Thread