UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HK 416 Pistol 22LR

HK 416 Pistol 22LR

I just got one yesterday at the gun show in Richmond VA. Seller said he got it with his shipment, and he didnt order it. He marked it to sell to clear it from his books. I paid 449, 476 out the door. It feels much better than my GSG5PK and SW M&P 22s. So much so that I took both of them to my gun dealer and put them on consignment. This pistol is pretty well made and feels better in your hands than the other two. I have been told that the Colt mags will fit it. I already tried the SW mags and they didnt fit.

Im already eyeing the HK 416D rifle in 22LR. I have seen it for 518 online.

Good score!

I finally had a chance to fondle an "HK416" at a funshow; nice solid .22LR. From what I read of the new ISSC "SCAR", the "HK416" will be the better of the two.

Gotta love Umarex airsoft guns turned into 22lrs.

Took it to the range Friday. This is much better than the GSG5PK and the Smith Wesson M&P 22. More accurate and it didnt jam on me,

Hows the construction? I was not impressed with the gsg guns and would be interested to see this umarex stuff up close. Does the extension on the rear of the lower unscrew and is the lower threaded for a buffer tube? It could be an interesting sbr toy? Also is the fake suppressor removable to allow the barrel to be threaded?

The rear donut thing comes off and I was able to put on a dual sling adapter. The front can looking thingy comes off, but the inner barrel is not threaded as I had hoped. I am looking for a thread adapter to make the threads small enough to fit my can. Dont think itll take a buffer tube.

Quote Originally Posted by jurist View Post
    Gotta love Umarex airsoft guns turned into 22lrs.
    This is incorrect. The HK 416 .22LR is built by Walther, In Germany, for HK, under HK license. Umarex does nothing but import the rifles then provide support.
    Last edited by AGTtactical; 01-31-2013 at 10:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jurist View Post
    Hows the construction? I was not impressed with the gsg guns and would be interested to see this umarex stuff up close. Does the extension on the rear of the lower unscrew and is the lower threaded for a buffer tube? It could be an interesting sbr toy? Also is the fake suppressor removable to allow the barrel to be threaded?
    Best tactical .22 I've ever laid hand on. I just a private owner...we don't sell them.
    Last edited by AGTtactical; 01-31-2013 at 10:30 AM.

one of the thread adapters made by AAC or Gemtech will screw over the small threads on the inside barrel and give you 1/2" 28 threads. I just did one last for someone who bought a suppressor.

I used one of these with my AAC suppressor. Very good quality, but adds some length. Ordered another type which is a little shorter...we'll see how that works.

http://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/HK-Um...pter-p1845.htm

UZI Talk Life Member
    Saw one at the gun show today. It had a heavy zinc bolt.

Last edited by strobro32; 02-02-2013 at 05:29 PM.
    If it doesn't splatter, shatter, burst or explode, it's not worth shooting.

+ Reply to Thread