UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Eagle arms .45 acp Semi-auto open bolt?

UZI Talk Life Member

Eagle arms .45 acp Semi-auto open bolt?

Need some help from the "collective". I have the chance to acquire an Eagle arms carbine, .45ACP open bolt, semi auto.

It is missing the barrel, but seems to look a lot like an M3 Grease gun barrel, and mount.

Anybody know about these?

Anyone know who makes or would make an M3 barrel in 16"?

UZI Talk Supporter
    Eagle Gun Co, Volunteer Arms, Apache Gun Co and the Spitfire .45 acp carbines are all very similar when comparing the round receiver tube versions. I never considered trying a GG bbl, I just know that installing a grease gun bolt in the Eagle, Volunteer or Apache is a no-no, Spitfire is moot.

Apache may be a square tube receiver only?

UZI Talk Supporter
    spitfiresubgun is a member here on UT and he seems to live and breathe the Spitfire carbine along with the Volunteer (commando) and your Eagle Arms tommy. He posted a bunch of info about a year ago, and he's installed some GG parts in his registered Spitfire.

Spitfire, Volunteer and Eagle all look very similar and may have interchangeable barrels (Apache has a square receiver). There was also a 9mm kit for the Eagle, I believe.. was a barrel, bolt, magazine and magwell adapter.. I believe may been for Volunteer too.

The top two are Spitfires, 3rd down is Volunteer and bottom's the Eagle Arms tommy.

Hello Dave got the posting sent you a message at your email.

Michael

+ Reply to Thread