UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: double stamp day

double stamp day

Yesterday was a double stamp day! I got to pick up my M10/9 & suppressor. We had a chance to run a few mags through it before rain made us quit. I can't wait for the AMP 10 uppers to start shipping.

UZI Talk Life Member

Nice!
    You were lucky to get that original Walther mag with an overstamp gun!
    Is the can a PS, Marietta or RPB?

Jack007
    "All that is necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to do NOTHING!"
    Edmund Burke 1729-1797

That's great, I have a couple questions....
    1. How long did your stamps take to process?
    2. What stock is that?

It's kind of funny about the mag. The one it came with didn't fair well during test firing by the gun store I bought it from. They replaced it with that one. SWEET! I just wish I could get more of them. I haven't had very good luck so far with the other two I bought. One won't go in the mag well and the other doesn't feed. Time to either send them back or start tweeking them. Probably the latter. The can is a RPB.
    My forms went pending June 3 and they were approved September 20. Fortunately they got done just in time for our fall pumpkin shoot that's coming up shortly. The stock is from usmachinegun.com. The verdict is still out on it. I may like it better when I get the AMP upper and optics on it. Sits too high in it's current configuration to do any good. I'm already wishing I would have chosen one of their other units. Today we pulled the barrel and got rid of the POS hand sling. Put on an aluminum handle from usmachineguns and it really helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    It's kind of funny about the mag. The one it came with didn't fair well during test firing by the gun store I bought it from. They replaced it with that one. SWEET! I just wish I could get more of them. I haven't had very good luck so far with the other two I bought. One won't go in the mag well and the other doesn't feed. Time to either send them back or start tweeking them. Probably the latter. The can is a RPB.
    My forms went pending June 3 and they were approved September 20. Fortunately they got done just in time for our fall pumpkin shoot that's coming up shortly. The stock is from usmachinegun.com. The verdict is still out on it. I may like it better when I get the AMP upper and optics on it. Sits too high in it's current configuration to do any good. I'm already wishing I would have chosen one of their other units. Today we pulled the barrel and got rid of the POS hand sling. Put on an aluminum handle from usmachineguns and it really helps.
    Bastard! I have had a stamp pending since May 11th and still nothing! F****ing Goverment!

Are you guys doing F4 individuals, or F4 trusts?

I've got my fingers crossed that my stamps show up some time in November (F4 trust).

Quote Originally Posted by sillycon View Post
    Are you guys doing F4 individuals, or F4 trusts?

I've got my fingers crossed that my stamps show up some time in November (F4 trust).
    F4 & F1 trusts.

I've got a F4 pending since June 21st on a trust. I haven't even started my m11 and 5.56 suppressor either since my dealer hasn't received the form 3's. I'm guessing I won't be able to take my babies home until march or April.

Quote Originally Posted by 3S1K View Post
    I've got a F4 pending since June 21st on a trust.
    Me too. I keep hoping any day now.

Quote Originally Posted by NinerRider View Post
    Bastard! I have had a stamp pending since May 11th and still nothing! F****ing Goverment!
    That's how I felt every time someone got theirs lately. Mine was an individual.

Niner, have you called to make sure it didn't get approved and lost in the mail or such? Although it's rare, it's not unheard of. Then again, you may have gotten one of the "busier" agents that is running at ~130 days vs one of the "less busy" ones that's getting forms out in ~90 days.

If you know who your inspector is (or should be) then you can check NFA tracker (download the xls/csv) and see what forms they're most recently approving. Mr. Lamberger (who should be handling my transfers given the new assignment model) seems to currently be working on applications sent in early May. Unfortunately for me, my paperwork was sent in early August. I just hope that doesn't mean I've got another 3 months to go to get it!

+ Reply to Thread