UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: Want an M10/45

UZI Talk Supporter

Want an M10/45

I've decided I need another M10 in .45acp but I've been cruising all the usual places and haven't seen anything reasonable for some time.
    I'm thinking about $3200, any thoughts?

Good luck finding one for $3200. I know Rueben had a few, his are about $3700 when in stock. I did a quick search on subguns, there were none to be had. The sold M10/45 listed from 4k and up.......

UZI Talk Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by 5StarGeneral View Post
    Good luck finding one for $3200. I know Rueben had a few, his are about $3700 when in stock. I did a quick search on subguns, there were none to be had. The sold M10/45 listed from 4k and up.......
    Yup, that's what I've been finding.....I wouldn't mind paying Rueben's prices but unfortunately I too live in Florida and the taxes would push it up to around $4K again.

I just bought another from Ruben and, although it had no box, this M10 was UNFIRED and in NIB condition. $3795 was a bargain at current pricing and the condition of this weapon and all others I've purchased from Ruben have been worth the extra (?) expense of dealing with an FL dealer (I live in FL, as well).

If you think you'll ever see an M10/45 for $3200, I think you're mistaken.

Finding mags is the real challenge...you'll see and if BHO is back in we're all living with the mags we have now, for a long time to come.
    Fortunately, I have 50+ for my M10/45 and 40+ for my M10/9

Registered User cockednlocked45's Avatar
    You just missed a deal about 5 months ago. Mac 10 receivers for 2500. All stripped, just lowers. Mine is still pending.

UZI Talk Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by ftldrben View Post
    I just bought another from Ruben and, although it had no box, this M10 was UNFIRED and in NIB condition. $3795 was a bargain at current pricing and the condition of this weapon and all others I've purchased from Ruben have been worth the extra (?) expense of dealing with an FL dealer (I live in FL, as well).

Finding mags is the real challenge...you'll see and if BHO is back in we're all living with the mags we have now, for a long time to come.
    You're probably right about finding one for that price but I'm hoping, and, as previously mentioned, a few hundred more I can live with.
    At present magazines are not an issue with keepshooting.com supplying good stuff and a Lage wraparound grip but you're right, if the Kenyan boy gets another run at it we're all screwed.

UZI Talk Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by cockednlocked45 View Post
    You just missed a deal about 5 months ago. Mac 10 receivers for 2500. All stripped, just lowers. Mine is still pending.
    You believe in rubbing salt in huh?

UZI Talk Life Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cockednlocked45 View Post
    Mine is still pending.
    Ugh.
    Don't be afraid of the hole.

I just remember last summer the prices were right around 3000 for MAC 10's. You can't even find that anymore, Im still shopping around waiting to snag a deal on either a ruger Ac556 or Ar-15 converted with a GI sear, or a reasonably priced M16

Quote Originally Posted by ftldrben View Post

I think he could definitely find one from a private individual for that price if he looked around.

Also, finding mags for the .45 is a challenge? They use slightly modified grease gun mags, which aren't rare or expensive like walther mags. And there are a bunch of GG mag catches out there.

This just posted on Sturm, if you are interested in a Lage upper, looks like a pretty good deal:

http://www.subguns.com/classifieds/i...&query=retriev

Ad Number: 20756
    Date Posted: 05/22/2012
    Price: $4,000

Ingram M10 Full Auto in 45 cal. Military Armament Corp - Powder Springs GA.

Includes 4 Steel Mags, Coastal Gun Suppressor, Lage SlowFire Upper, Oversized Grip (not installed), Spare Barrel, Lage Rail Kit

On Form 4 in TN. Fully Transferrable

UZI Talk Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Quake Guy View Post
    This just posted on Sturm, if you are interested in a Lage upper, looks like a pretty good deal:

http://www.subguns.com/classifieds/i...&query=retriev
    Ad Number: 20756
    Date Posted: 05/22/2012
    Price: $4,000

Ingram M10 Full Auto in 45 cal. Military Armament Corp - Powder Springs GA.

Includes 4 Steel Mags, Coastal Gun Suppressor, Lage SlowFire Upper, Oversized Grip (not installed), Spare Barrel, Lage Rail Kit

On Form 4 in TN. Fully Transferrable
    Thanks for the link but when I called it had already been sold.
    Appreciate the help though.

Glad I bought my Powder Springs MAC-10 .45 last summer for $3500 A great investment for sure. I also bought a Vector UZI for $7500, I'm seeing prices at 8K now.

Last edited by regalgseguy; 05-24-2012 at 09:21 PM.

UZI Talk Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by regalgseguy View Post
    Glad I bought my Powder Springs MAC-10 .45 last summer for $3500 A great investment for sure. I also bought a Vector UZI for $7500, I'm seeing prices at 8K now.

Hah!....Another one who likes to rub salt in, but that's a nice looking piece all the same.

Well, it looks like I've found one for $3800, thanks mainly to jt.kline, wish me luck folks and thanks.

UZI Talk Life Member
    I think prices will come back down and more will be available after the election. People are holding on to what they have for the time being, just in case he gets back in and decides to do an Obamacare to our firearms.
    Davy Keith,
    FFL / SOT

Rebel Rifle Ordnance, LLC
    www.rebelrifle.com
    418 Pittman Rd.
    Ellisville, MS 39437
    (601)319-2675

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Rifle Ordnance View Post
    I think prices will come back down and more will be available after the election. People are holding on to what they have for the time being, just in case he gets back in and decides to do an Obamacare to our firearms.
    More like an Obamaban on firearms if he wins again.

That doesn't really have anything to do with MGs. Maybe semi auto guns but not the FAs.

UZI Talk Life Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericoak View Post
    That doesn't really have anything to do with MGs. Maybe semi auto guns but not the FAs.
    Perception is everything. I believe it affects ALL firearm and ammunition sales. You can rest assured, Obama and company will do everything within their power to pass the UN Small Arms Treaty. Once that happens, everything is illegal. May not happen in our lifetime but eventually.
    Davy Keith,
    FFL / SOT

Rebel Rifle Ordnance, LLC
    www.rebelrifle.com
    418 Pittman Rd.
    Ellisville, MS 39437
    (601)319-2675

Perception is everything. I believe it affects ALL firearm and ammunition sales. You can rest assured, Obama and company will do everything within their power to pass the UN Small Arms Treaty. Once that happens, everything is illegal. May not happen in our lifetime but eventually.
    Very small amount if any. More likely there are new people joining this forum and others everyday that are finding out it is legal to purchase FA weapons and the Mac is the entry weapon to get. Combine that with all the new uppers in the past couple years which makes the Mac more than a bullet hose and it is obvious the real reason prices are going up.

I don't think anyone out there thinks that is Obama gets reelected he is going to push laws outlawing transfers of existing MGs. Clinton didn't even try that after he got his AW ban.

More importantly, the only groups of people that even know you can still buy transferables are the NFA owners and the ATF.

The Dems realize that gun control is a loser for them, that is why only those in very safe districts even mention it all.

+ Reply to Thread