UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The "S&W 76" Picture Thread

Ah, modding. Gotcha.

Thought you were getting into aluminum casting or something.

I'm sure you could do some neat things with a Stemple.

[IMG][/IMG]

My Full Auto Siblings. Colt DOE and S&W76. Happy to be together, always.

UZI Talk Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by MachinegunKid1 View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]

My Full Auto Siblings. Colt DOE and S&W76. Happy to be together, always.
    So jealous of both of those. Nice collection

UZI Talk Life Member

This will be Ms. Stemple’s first prowl down the catwalk. Her debut is creating quite a stir this season. This beautiful dark haired raven, who hails from Ohio, looks fantastic wearing BRP Corp’s latest chic U9 and U45 slow fire ensembles. The versatility of Polling’s dress come only in midnight black with a sleek low profile and symmetric aluminum lower housing, matching multi caliber magazine housings, KP 31 fire control group, tight shimmering stainless threaded barrels, slick penetrating bolt guide and light weight revealing barrel shroud. Bidpods and tripods are in this season and she looks fantastic on stilettos.
    If it doesn't splatter, shatter, burst, boing or explode, it's not worth shooting. :)

My STG

Name:  20160609_152538.jpg
Views: 435
Size:  143.5 KB

Here's a much less cool pic of my STG U9SF. I got the whole U9SF/U45 kit (stamp submitted early June). Hoping to get her out of jail in the next month or so (we'll see). More pics to come.

UZI Talk Life Member
    You're going to love it. I love my U9 and U45 slow fire combo. Add 4x scope and a bipod is it's silly fun at 100 yd steel. I want to up the 9mm speed so I ordered a high rate mainspring from BRP this morning.

I just need to make a few Betaco towers or a double Suomi drum.
    If it doesn't splatter, shatter, burst, boing or explode, it's not worth shooting. :)

Quote Originally Posted by strobro32 View Post
    You're going to love it. I love my U9 and U45 slow fire combo. Add 4x scope and a bipod is it's silly fun at 100 yd steel. I want to up the 9mm speed so I ordered a high rate mainspring from BRP this morning.

I just need to make a few Betaco towers or a double Suomi drum.
    I'm thinking about putting an eotech with magnifier on it so I can switch between a magnification option and one for the spade grip/tripod setup.

I plan on getting that spring as well. I'm thinking with the RF0 setup light spring and suppressor it might be fairly fast (850ish), but totally guessing.

What the heck is a betaco tower? lol Double Suomi drum sounds neat I have about 24 of them, plus 12 stick mags and 4 coffins. I'll grab more as time goes on.

Google helps, I see the idea now. Something like this: https://www.betaco.com/cmag_product_...t=14&weapon=30

UZI Talk Life Member
    I was getting about 600-650 rpm with the RF-0 combo. I hope to get something like 750+ with the high rate mainspring. I want to rain on those steel targets. The 45 acp is perfect at 600 rpm.
    Last edited by strobro32; 01-17-2017 at 05:22 AM.

I was getting about 600-650 rpm with the RF-0 combo. I hope to get something like 750+ with the high rate mainspring. I want to rain on those steel targets. The 45 acp is perfect at 600 rpm.
    Supressed? Not sure if there is a slight or vast difference corked or not.

UZI Talk Life Member
    Not suppressed. The 9mm barrel was delivered with 45 threads so I'm looking to get a do-all 45 smg suppressor.

Not suppressed. The 9mm barrel was delivered with 45 threads so I'm looking to get a do-all 45 smg suppressor.
    Gotcha, was curious if you had the brp suppressor. I ordered the kit with the 9/45 and suppressor.

UZI Talk Life Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Svelectric1 View Post
    I'm thinking about putting an eotech with magnifier on it so I can switch between a magnification option and one for the spade grip/tripod setup.
    That's a good idea. Where were you with that idea a month ago?

The BRP gun is awesome. I've shot about 10k rounds through mine and no hiccup yet. I ordered the gun with the standard bolt originally. I later purchased the Slowfire so I could use the spade grip. I'd recommend purchasing the slow fire first, as later on the standard bolt is a cheaper purchase. Of course you can adjust the Slowfire with springs ect anyway.
    I think BRP Stemple are some of the most underrated guns out there.
    Here is mine, sta dated bolt drum dump

https://youtu.be/66MqgPu_k1w

Since we are on Stemple/SW76s here is my Burgess SW76 copy made on a Stemple tube. I guess it is about the cheapest MG you can get. I need to send it off to Andrewski to have a little tweaking done.

https://youtu.be/9EQ5h8rdEJs

UZI Talk Life Member

Last edited by strobro32; 03-03-2017 at 03:29 PM.

Adding to the 45 STG goodness

And 9mm
    Last edited by Svelectric1; 06-17-2017 at 08:53 AM.

UZI Talk Life Member

My M11/9 next to my S&W76 which I'm waiting on the paperwork of:

+ Reply to Thread