UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New to UZI talk and thought i'd share a product we make. Octane to UZI mount

New to UZI talk and thought i'd share a product we make. Octane to UZI mount

Guys thanks for the site, I am the owner of American Reaper Arms and we are changing our name to Silencer HQ in the near future. I have been selling silencers for quite awhile now and i also own a couple of post sample UZI's. I love the Silencerco Octane HD and have never been able to mount it. So we made our own mount. Here are some pics. Let me know what you Guys think. Thanks Scott

What is your price point? I am currently having one made for the AAC Ti-Rant with JB tactical and if that falls through they have the adapter to use octane mounts with the AAC can.

This is the mount I cadded up for them to build me.

Also what did it end up weighing?

Ours is 8.1oz and runs $120, We can do one for the AAC TiRant if needed but a one off may be a bit more. The notches to mount up take a very special machine to do correctly.

Tell me about it, I am spending upwards 300 to get my Ti mount made. Hell it took me 2 hours just to do the ratchets In inventor then constrain it to the rest of the mount to make it one piece.

I had been thinking of getting an Octane 45, would definitely get one of these afterwards.

I'm with hzhardy on a tirant to Uzi mount. Your on to a needed item, but not everyone is using the octane oN the Uzi.
    Last edited by sage zee; 12-01-2014 at 07:52 PM.

UZI Talk Supporter

Will it work with the Octane 45? I currently use a threaded barrel for my .45 conversion on my full size UZI SMG.

Wink

Can you make one for the Yankee Hill Machine Wraith XL QD?

I will do Ti-Rant adapters if i get 25 people committed to buy them. Same goes for the YHM (i think this will be harder to do). If 25 people commit they will run $120 for any less than that the $120 for each one will be decided up amongst how ever many sold, On the other end of that if i get more than 25 up to 35 I will divide the cost.

Hope this will make more sense, I will do a run of 25 for $3000= $120 each, if 20 people commit the $3000 will be divided by 20 =$150 each, if 35 or more sell the $3000 will divide by 35 = $85.71 each. if that make sense.

it will work with both the 9mm HD or the 45 HD Timbuk2000

UZI Talk Supporter
    Would you consider the same deal for making adapters for a Gemtech Multimount?
    If you're going to knock a man down...do it so he can't get up.

UZI Talk Life Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cvasqu03 View Post
    Would you consider the same deal for making adapters for a Gemtech Multimount?
    fyi -
    The Liberty Infinity Uzi adapter works on the Multimount
    http://libertycans.net/product-categ...ysticinfinity/
    $140

UZI Talk Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by mattnh View Post
    fyi -
    The Liberty Infinity Uzi adapter works on the Multimount
    http://libertycans.net/product-categ...ysticinfinity/
    $140

Thanks, that's good info. Do you know if their fixed barrel adapters also work with the MultiMount?
    If you're going to knock a man down...do it so he can't get up.

UZI Talk Life Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cvasqu03 View Post
    Thanks, that's good info. Do you know if their fixed barrel adapters also work with the MultiMount?
    Yes they work fine.
    The Mystic/Infinity cans are essentially improved Multimount knock-offs.

What causes the adapter to weigh so much? It's almost as heavy as the can. More importantly, when and where will they be available for purchase?

Great product concept. I had one made 18 months ago by a local machinist for my Tirant 45 and it works really well - just expensive to have custom made... Now that it's done, I have no idea why someone didn't come up with these. Hope you sell a bunch. Matt

TruBrew, the reason it weighs so much is it has to be made from Steel instead of Aluminum as the notches used to mount it to the gun would wear out aluminum. We have the for sale now via email scott@reaperarms.com. We are in the middle of changing our name from American Reaper Arms LLC to Silencer HQ and we are about to roll out a new web site. once that happens the will be available on the website. ATL_Matt thanks the reason we didnt make them earlier was SCO keep saying they were going to sometime. I needed one for my UZI so why make just one.

I contemplated having one done with a steel barrel nut inserted into an aluminum and pinned in to save weight like Gemtech's mount, but the extra machine time would still have it fairly expensive. I am not sure how much less it would weigh either. Ultimately the gain in weight is a compromise to keep the suppressor weight off the end of the barrel especially if you are shooting FA.

+ Reply to Thread