UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 31 of 31

Thread: Firefly M2A SMG

  1. #21
    UZI Talk Life Member
    rybread's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    U.S. F'N A
    Posts
    2,933
    Quote Originally Posted by pjm204 View Post
    Now I have more to figure out. Looks like the G77 is also Wilkinson based and from Covina, CA.
    That G77 is what gave me the inspiration to rebuild the FF as a Linda!


  2. #22
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    581
    Quote Originally Posted by rybread View Post
    That G77 is what gave me the inspiration to rebuild the FF as a Linda!

    Thankfully I was able to track down the only known G77 with the help of VegasSMG and Bob Irwin. We'll see how long the transfers take to get her in my hands.

  3. #23
    UZI Talk Life Member
    rybread's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    U.S. F'N A
    Posts
    2,933
    Quote Originally Posted by pjm204 View Post
    Thankfully I was able to track down the only known G77 with the help of VegasSMG and Bob Irwin. We'll see how long the transfers take to get her in my hands.
    That is excellent! What good guys they are..

  4. #24
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    581
    Quote Originally Posted by rybread View Post
    That is excellent! What good guys they are..
    I'm definitely looking forward to getting my hands on it!

  5. #25
    UZI Talk Life Member
    rybread's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    U.S. F'N A
    Posts
    2,933
    Heads up this gun is for sale in the NFA section!
    Live BRAVE, Live FREE!

  6. #26
    Registered User bjagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2
    pm sent

  7. #27
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    581
    Rehashing this old thread. If anyone stumbles across this and happens to need a part/parts for their Firefly, I ended up getting basically all remaining parts from Bob Irwin. I realize he only made about 50 of them so the likelihood is quite low but I figured I'd put it out there

  8. #28
    UZI Talk Life Member
    rybread's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    U.S. F'N A
    Posts
    2,933
    Quote Originally Posted by pjm204 View Post
    Rehashing this old thread. If anyone stumbles across this and happens to need a part/parts for their Firefly, I ended up getting basically all remaining parts from Bob Irwin. I realize he only made about 50 of them so the likelihood is quite low but I figured I'd put it out there
    I want to see a video of the 77!
    Live BRAVE, Live FREE!

  9. #29
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    581
    Quote Originally Posted by rybread View Post
    I want to see a video of the 77!
    here's a short one of Richard Lage shooting it

    https://www.instagram.com/p/BUBJRe8D..._web_copy_link

  10. #30
    UZI Talk Life Member
    rybread's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    U.S. F'N A
    Posts
    2,933
    LOVELY!
    Live BRAVE, Live FREE!

  11. #31
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    529
    That video shows it shoots Smooth. pjm204, you need to take good notes from Bob on these firearms for future generations. A lot of history in Bob's head that should not be forgotten. Could be a good article or small book.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter.